aberdeen-music
Sign in to follow this  
Fast Caz

What Crust Punk Band Are You?

Yusss

Wow. You're DOOM. You are a fucking legendary crust punk band from the UK. You must like alcohol, loud guitars, fast drums, and deep growls. Life can be tough, but you have the nerves to make it through.

Ain't working ..... although I'm sure the answer would be....

YOU ARE MOB47! You believe in animal liberation, your friends have names like Jgge and ke, you recorded your album in a bowling alley and you speak swedish!...DOM STYR VRA LIV!

Wow. You're DOOM. You are a fucking legendary crust punk band from the UK. You must like alcohol, loud guitars, fast drums, and deep growls. Life can be tough, but you have the nerves to make it through.

I'm actually in Filthpact,. but the test said I was BESK.

You are BESK. You come from Sweden, the mecca of crust, and home to some pretty heavy bands. YOU ARE CRUST AS FUCK. You are loud, heavy, and hate war.

Aparantly im doom: a fucking legendary crust punk band from the UK. You must like alcohol, loud guitars, fast drums, and deep growls. Life can be tough, but you have the nerves to make it through.

:)

Congratulations, you are His Hero Is Gone. Hard, heavy, and noticeably poetic. You don't like where society is headed, and you don't approve of the people that are considered heroes by many. You question everything, which usually makes for great music.

Wotcha!!! A DECENT band although I'm sure they like soap....

well, I've met Todd from His Hero is Gone/Severed Head of State/Tragedy a couplem of times. and I am pretty sure he don't really care much for soap.

BESK. :swearing:

so the only two crusties that took the test both got BESK??

I wanted to be fucking Skitsystem, Doom or fucking Wolfpack!

so the only two crusties that took the test both got BESK??

Yeah, I noticed that too.

I did it again and got:

this describes me a little bit better.

tried it : You are BESK. You come from Sweden, the mecca of crust, and home to some pretty heavy bands. YOU ARE CRUST AS FUCK. You are loud, heavy, and hate war.

BESK. You come from Sweden, the mecca of crust, and home to some pretty heavy bands.YOU ARE CRUST AS FUCK. You are loud, heavy, and hate war.