aberdeen-music

Russia's Got Talent

Ithaca

What the fuck.

It must be a fake I reckon, but it looks quite good.

The shooter doesn't really react like he's just shot his mate, and there's no noise of the arrow going through the boys skull. Also, the momentum of the arrow would surely snap his head back. Still, pretty funny.

On a side note, Joe Fatriani's spin kick isn't too impressive.

What the fuck.

It must be a fake I reckon, but it looks quite good.

The shooter doesn't really react like he's just shot his mate, and there's no noise of the arrow going through the boys skull. Also, the momentum of the arrow would surely snap his head back. Still, pretty funny.

On a side note, Joe Fatriani's spin kick isn't too impressive.

the video isn't loading out here for me. but from what you said, i'm not sure if an arrow really would snap your head back. if fired at speed, the tip is so small that the pressure exerted could be massive...easily enough to pass through flesh/bone before it's even realised. but i don't know. i can't see it and honestly not sure i want to.

HOWEVER, this would have probably hit the news if it was real? Seeing how big that kind of show is in the world just now.

i'm not sure if an arrow really would snap your head back. if fired at speed, the tip is so small that the pressure exerted could be massive...easily enough to pass through flesh/bone before it's even realised. but i don't know.

Surely the force carried by the momentum of the arrow has to be transferred elsewhere though. Like you say, the weight or pressure of the arrow as it hits his head would be huge but that force has to be displaced somewhere - and as the arrow doesn't pass through him or even go into his head very far you would have to assume that the remaining forces would at least be enough to move his head back a little bit.