aberdeen-music

T-Break Stage

psydoll

Guest stuartmaxwell

allergo are way too talented for their age :dunce:

we played a show with them in glasgow and they were very nice guys, not my thing but i really enjoyed their set

josephine are a strange lot, always late or not showing up, i think their cd "this is not...." is absolutely terrible but they were a good live act at psychotic kandy in january, singer seemed like a bit of a prick though, tried to be mark e smith and failed miserably, arrogance is only good if you can fool others!

Right it's settled - I'm accosting Ross and forcing him to dance with me at T even though I haven't met him yet and Certain Death shall KNOW MY NAME forevermore for I shall accost them after their set. Since Bowie pulled out the threat is even greater...

GIVE ME STAGE TIMES!!! :D

Right it's settled - I'm accosting Ross and forcing him to dance with me at T even though I haven't met him yet and Certain Death shall KNOW MY NAME forevermore for I shall accost them after their set. Since Bowie pulled out the threat is even greater...

GIVE ME STAGE TIMES!!! :D

Unlikely.... However I may be taking photos although this too is proving unlikely.

Allergo return to Support Johnny Truant on September 26th and also play the alldayer on 13th August...

Both events have tickets on sale for 6 and 7 respectfully.

Ripper!