aberdeen-music

decent wee mp3 player advice

Free Korps

was wanting to get a little something for the missus while she is away on holiday, as usual left it to last minute as there are so many products out there I just can't decide

does anyone happen to have an idea of something along the lines of - simple to use, enough to hold about 500 tunes, small/lightweight, ability to play out load (without headphones) or through speakers and radio a bonus, video not really necessary, and erm, reasonably priced. been looking through amazon & play.com but as i said too many options...

Not actually had my paws on that one but their previous efforts were mince and had a habit of forgetting that they're supposed to be able to read SD cards as their memory source. Hopefully they've ironed that out by putting the memory onboard and improved their QC, cause the reviews for that thing are quite promising.

• 2 weeks later...

cheers for that, i had actually viewed those two in my research, i ended up having a brainwave and bought a 2gb micro SD card from Tesco for 4.97 & loaded it up with tunes and stuck it into her mobile. all that for under a fiver & no new gadget required. slow but got there in the end!