aberdeen-music
Sign in to follow this  
Mr.Tim

Fuckers

ok i realise that i am as bad as anyone but people are just starting to be right cunts now. in the last few days the mods have rightly had to close a few threads which is shit. the mods are not shits it is just the people who cause the threads to be closed that are shits. i know that i am a fool though.

anyway, :up::cheers:

this thread is to make sure you guys know your site is not being turned into a place for shitty arguments.

(quite a kiss ass thread, sorry for that)

ok i realise that i am as bad as anyone but people are just starting to be right cunts now. in the last few days the mods have rightly had to close a few threads which is shit. the mods are not shits it is just the people who cause the threads to be closed that are shits. i know that i am a fool though.

anyway' date=' :up::cheers:

this thread is to make sure you guys know your site is not being turned into a place for shitty arguments.

(quite a kiss ass thread, sorry for that)[/quote']

Even without ShaunF, Timson still rules!

Guest Snookum

anyway' date=' :up::cheers:

(quite a kiss ass thread, sorry for that)[/quote']

Frankly, I could care less what anyone has to say to each-other. Closing threads is useless in my opinion...there's always arguments on here regardless. Lil Timson, has been part of them before. :p

:help: ...hypocrisy is everywhere