aberdeen-music

Mum cancels w-o-warcraft account.

Dan G

holy shit. that was actually quite disturbing to watch. what a total tool.

i love the bit when he walks into the cupboard and closes the door only to come straight back out again. then starts flailing around on the ground while making pig noises. then obviously shoves the remote up his ass.

And what proof of this assumption do you have?

Han Solo when he gets frozen in carbonite.

He's frozen wearing handcuffs, but then when he comes out his hands are clearly free of any form of arm restraints.

I thought it was a documentary up until that point.

• Upvote 4

faker than Jordan's tits.

EDIT: Seriously, did either of you actually think that a single second of that was genuine?

i dunno, it's quite a good display of adolescent rage and if it was just faked then there's some pretty bizarre bits to throw in there. i do think the setup is suspect and the remote up the bum is stretching reality a fair bit.

i dunno, it's quite a good display of adolescent rage and if it was just faked then there's some pretty bizarre bits to throw in there. i do think the setup is suspect and the remote up the bum is stretching reality a fair bit.

That's what I always do when I'm pissed off. Shove a remote control straight up my bum. It really helps calm me down. I usually stretch a condom over it first though, otherwise I'd ruin all my remotes.

• Upvote 2

That's what I always do when I'm pissed off. Shove a remote control straight up my bum. It really helps calm me down. I usually stretch a condom over it first though, otherwise I'd ruin all my remotes.

ha, i can't give you reputation for that but i did lol.

I'm a man of reason, a man of compassion, a man who doesn't resort to violence as a solution ('cept on the football pitch - then it's all business) but I'd really like to kick that little brat's cunt in.

I'm sure that's pretty much exactly the way you react if Dave Reid scores against your team :up:

It does seem a little fake, but its funny anyway.

There's some great videos on youtube of people getting really angry whilst they play Xbox. Some involving kicking the tv right off the surface housing it, and taking a hammer to the controller.

Plenty useage of the word "fag" too, like you'd expect from Xbox live, of course.

The second I saw it, I instantly thought 'fake' due to the perfect timing of the video recording, plus the fact there is no altercation with his brother who is clearly messing about in his room.

However, regardless of that observation and assuming it is set-up, you've got to admire his dedication in putting on a mental performance. Some of his ad lib-ing is genius; randomly ending up naked, going in and out of the closet in a second, and his pice de rsistance... sticking a remote in his hoop.

You couldn't script that shit.

• Upvote 1

He wasn't planning on going anywhere. Cos it's fake. He is trying to act mental, and apparently has fooled you all.

So? It's called entertainment, and entertained me (and some oters) for two minutes, which is what it's meant to do.

I bet you're just jealous that you've never starred in your own popular video.