aberdeen-music

This week in my blog

Guest Bob

It kinda freaks me out how much Bob looks like a guy I used to go to school with called Matt Cohen.

He's a solicitor now and has an office on Holburn Street, near the roundabout(s).

The only pic I could find of him online is his Facebook mugshot, which isn't very representative.

Matthew Cohen - Aberdeen | Facebook

I'm pretty sure that's what the bastard offspring of Bob and Tom Jones would look like.

pic.php?uid=AAAAAQAQvMymG_aKJLWfdkt1YyJeYwAAAAkMNWzOg8_J-bKvV5D8UQDF

Bob, that Poppy girl is ugly!

Cloud, don't be silly. Poppy Rivers is a young, very attractive page3 girl. Her whole career is based on the fact she is photogenic and beautiful.

If you were to meet her in real life within seconds you'd probably jizz in your pants with the power and consistency of an elephant standing on a tiny tube of peppermint toothpaste, so don't go telling me she's ugly.

Anyway, thanks to everyone for all their feedback and encouragement, especially regarding my songwriting.

I've now updated my blog recalling Tuesday's events.

Thanks.

Cloud, don't be silly. Poppy Rivers is a young, very attractive page3 girl. Her whole career is based on the fact she is photogenic and beautiful.

If you were to meet her in real life within seconds you'd probably jizz in your pants with the power and consistency of an elephant standing on a tiny tube of peppermint toothpaste, so don't go telling me she's ugly.

Anyway, thanks to everyone for all their feedback and encouragement, especially regarding my songwriting.

I've now updated my blog recalling Tuesday's events.

Thanks.

So how's the leg?

To be fair, my flatmate and I both use this site and so wouldn't we have the same IP address? There must have been more to it than that to ban Milner.

As far as I was aware Milner made a daft post disregarding Dave's advice and that is what he was banned for.

The second account was not Milner. It was actually one of his workmates, but Milner was quite philisophical about it when I spoke to him on Tuesday and could appreciate not only why it looked bad but accepted his role in the actions of his colleague.

This is the story as far as I understand it so if I've got any of the details wrong I apologise.

From the conversation between Bigsby and Milner I am of the opinion that if you were to try and pin the shit-stirring accusation on anyone my band mate wouldn't be the guilty party. Sadly, he had already worn the patience of the moderators far too thin to weather this storm.

I have allowed this thread to continue without my input in order to at least partially vindicate Milner.

I'll explain.

I think it is obvious from this thread that Bigsby is simply desperate to have my attention any way he can get it. If that means pointless and unprovoked shit-stirring, that is what he will lower himself to. Notice that when I do not respond to his childish attempts to rile me he simply tries to think of new ways to do so.

Why he's acting like this I can't be truly sure.

I do know that some people try to get the attention of a person they like by trying to annoy them. For some reason that I can't understand ignoring the person in this situation does NO GOOD - it only makes them like you MORE. Some people are all about the chase and I think this ignoring that I have been doing may have confused Bigsby.

*shrug*

I felt that Bigsby's implied accusation of me engaging in homosexual activity was particularly telling and was something that had probably been on his mind for a while now. My avatar was simply supposed to be ironic, I had not intended to encourage him.

Anyway, it's all really quite flattering but from now on I hope all of you will appreciate that any attempt by Bigsby to annoy or criticise me further is just an outwards manifestation of his man-crush and his burning desire to be with me.

Indeed, a case of wishful thinking perhaps.

I'm afraid I can't make this more clear. What I wish is that you would leave me alone. I've tried to ignore your unwanted attention but since this doesn't seem to work I am having to be very blunt with you regarding my feelings.

I'm sorry, but I am just NOT interested in you and never will be.