aberdeen-music

2 x AC/DC Tickets for sale (Seating, Hampden Park, 30th June 2009)

The Kernel Loaf

Due to receiving 2 tickets as a birthday present after I had bought my own pair, I now have 2 spare Seating tickets that I need to shift.

I hate ticket touts as much as anyone else on here, which is why I am going to sell these at face value, plus all the crap Ticketmaster charged me. However, I am going to leave out the cost of joining the AC/DC Fan Club (40) because it may be of use in the future. :)

Tickets costed 55 each + service charge of 5.50 per ticket + 4.95 Royal Mail Special Delivery = 125.95.

I will round it down to 125. Any offers? I will post a picture of the tickets tonight to show I am legit.

Also, I'd prefer to sell these together, so no seperate offers please.

Due to receiving 2 tickets as a birthday present after I had bought my own pair, I now have 2 spare tickets that I need to shift.

I hate ticket touts as much as anyone else on here, which is why I am going to sell these at face value, plus all the crap Ticketmaster charged me. However, I am going to leave out the cost of joining the AC/DC Fan Club (40) because it may be of use in the future. :)

Tickets costed 55 each + service charge of 5.50 per ticket + 4.95 Royal Mail Special Delivery = 125.95.

I will round it down to 125. Any offers? I will post a picture of the tickets tonight to show I am legit.

Also, I'd prefer to sell these together, so no seperate offers please.

I'll have them. PM me pls. Standing or seated?