aberdeen-music

My photoshop ended up in the Daily Mail

Dan G

Fucking retards. Shows how poor some journalism can be.

For those not aware, Tom Huddlestone is a slightly chunky tottenham player. I photoshopped him looking a bit fatter and gave him a McDonalds bag in his hand and posted it on a Spurs forum. The daily mail somehow found it, believed it and it ended up on their website with a story!

They've subsequently found out it was a wind up and amended their article now saying it's a prank.

Tom goes large: No wonder Spurs find it hard to accommodate Huddlestone in their midfield | Mail Online

• Upvote 1

Guest Tam o' Shantie

lol! got a copy of the original text?

...a case of some clever computer whizz using their 'air-brushing' skills to pile the pounds on Tom and add a bag of McDonald's goodies.

Can just imagine the puzzled look on the face of the average Daily Mail reader as they shake their heads struggling to comprehend the world we now live in where clever computer whizzes can do things like this.

I'm afraid I don't have it, but basically the original article said stuff like "Tom's been enjoying burgers on the beach", and that "Harry Redknapp might not see the funny side", although at the very bottom of the article they did put a one sentence disclaimer saying words to the effect of 'this is possibly a spoof circulating on fan's forums' . But they still ran the original article as if it was true. Total joke.

And like you say teabags, you can tell because they haven't changed the title in the URL!

Can just imagine the puzzled look on the face of the average Daily Mail reader as they shake their heads struggling to comprehend the world we now live in where clever computer whizzes can do things like this.

I know! That bit cracked me up. It wasn't like I hacked in some super code into a photo. Just spent ten mins on photoshop.

I'm guessing the transformers movie will blow that guys mind.