aberdeen-music

Tipples

Guest MerryChristmas

We sell it in little bottles. Their quite nice wines and we vary them around quite a bit. Each little bottle costs 2-60 full price by if you're a student drinking at a cheap time you'd be looking at closer to 2-00. Each bottle holds 187.5ml, and 4 - 6 bottles will do the trick quite nicely.

Wine acutally makes for quite a cheap night out.

Flash

Guest Laura@TMB
To go with the whole pirate theme of the bar.... any chance of having a Moorings grog special or some proper pirate punch that could be exclusive to your bar?? Just a thought (you might even have one already?!?!?)

Cool - will think about this one! Am I right in thinking this grog will have to have cherry beer in it somewhere :rolleyes: .

Suggestions for recipe ideas more than welcome, but not guaranteed...

L

Cool - will think about this one! Am I right in thinking this grog will have to have cherry beer in it somewhere :rolleyes: .

Suggestions for recipe ideas more than welcome' date=' but not guaranteed...

L[/quote']

I think i've almost sickened myself of the stuff..... :moody:

And i don't know much about grog, except that it mostly tastes nice... maybe like atropical grog so we can pretend we're in a carribean bar, on board a ship... hell... you might even put the entire bar on a rocking machine to create the effect...

http://www.drinksmixer.com/drink5581.html

Guest Laura@TMB
I think i've almost sickened myself of the stuff..... :moody:

And i don't know much about grog' date=' except that it mostly tastes nice... maybe like atropical grog so we can pretend we're in a carribean bar, on board a ship... hell... you might even put the entire bar on a rocking machine to create the effect...

[url']http://www.drinksmixer.com/drink5581.html

*NB - drastically reduce cherry beer orders from here on in*

:up: for the recipe idea, tho' i think it needs modifying and of course comprehensive trial tasting sessions on my part. :puke: Watch this space!

As for the rocking machine - hhmm, rush hour traffic already provides ample bar shake-age for my liking. Of course, 4 cherry beers, 4 jagers & 2 rocket-fuels should be enough to give that maritime, shit I'm gonna barf, experience for customers...

L