aberdeen-music

Having an iPod can save your life

Sophie Frost and boyfriend Mason Billington, both 14, were sheltering beneath a tree in a storm...

Personally, when I'm taking The Lord's name in vain while standing in a bucket of water on a hill during storms, I take great comfort in knowing my first generation Shuffle and headphones are there to provide adequate earthing.

*Also, do you think either of them pooed?

Loved the following comment relating to the article!

Talking about the time that still scars her as a 5 year old! must have had a tough life, wander if she has been able to open up about her ordeal!

"steve walker you are not a sensible adult that was a ridiculous comment and i cant believe you have good rating. Want to ask them now whether they wished they had got soaked or electrocuted? he might never see properly again.! At 5 i was caught with my family in a huge storm and it poured with rain we ran and ran until we got home and had warm baths and towels even then i knew not to stand under a tree."

- lynne, northants, 19/6/2009 13:01

Warm baths and towels saved the day.

Loved the following comment relating to the article!

Talking about the time that still scars her as a 5 year old! must have had a tough life, wander if she has been able to open up about her ordeal!

"steve walker you are not a sensible adult that was a ridiculous comment and i cant believe you have good rating. Want to ask them now whether they wished they had got soaked or electrocuted? he might never see properly again.! At 5 i was caught with my family in a huge storm and it poured with rain we ran and ran until we got home and had warm baths and towels even then i knew not to stand under a tree."

- lynne, northants, 19/6/2009 13:01

Warm baths and towels saved the day.

That's the Daily Mail for you. My girlfriend actually bought this paper yesterday (by accident), it was proper crap Every story seemed to be about youths hanging about on street corners so good decent folk that read the Daily Mail are too afraid to go out at night.

why was she wearing peach, baby blue and that horrible shade of purple, those clothes deserve to be burnt! (not the girl though)

I'm sure you are a fashionista then?!

I can't believe her ipod saved her?! Radio 1 said it was because she was holding hands/hugging her boyfriend. Hmmm.