Guest stuartmaxwell

muse at glasto

just seen the last couple of tracks on the highlights show

i thought showbiz was decent but not great

i thought origin of symmetry was fucking ace

i thought absolution was ok but not great

i thought that show was fucking awesome!the two songs really came alive

rockin as fuck, great stuff!

their live sound is truly dynamic, one of the few 'major' bands out there that i really think are a truly great band even if their music ain't totally my thing, their sound is so full and layered, especially with them only being a 3-peice, i think bellamy's insane customised midi-laden guitar is a factor though now that ithink about it.

ive never been a fan of muse but watching their set (at the end) i wish i was there

changed my mind on muse completely

their dvd hullabaloo is worth investing in.....

deffo the best of the three headliners but not much compeition really - a bunch of has been neds playing songs from ten years ago and an embarrasing old git playing songs from thirty years ago.

i caught some of their set on the telly too, it was enchanting stuff. i've never been much of a muse fan, but i agree, they do sound amazing live

they are stunning live :)

i remember reading a review about them saying that it seemed like there must be some other people hiding under the stage playing other instuments cause the noise they make is just unbelievable

but when i saw them at reading in 2002 they were by far the best band i saw that weekend :)

and hell, their live dvd is even better

yeah i seen em at t in the park 2000 when they headlined the 2nd stage, there were about 3 rows of people cos all the fools were watching travis, great show

do they still play agitated??what a great song that is to finish with!

who else was headlining' date=' orbital?[/quote']

yeah on the night they were, they were saying it was their last gig ever but i thought they were playing t in the park.

i was referring to oasis and paul macartney

Muse = My life.

Dear God' date=' I'm in love with them.

*goes to worship all the albums that I keep in a velvet box*[/quote']

oh, i forgot hullaballoo soundtrack, its pretty darn tootin good, but origin of symmetry is by far the best, oh so good, :up:

The two songs that stood out for me was Plug In Baby and Time Is Running Out. THe end of the set(after stockholm syndrome i think) was fucking brilliant.

yeah on the night they were' date=' they were saying it was their last gig ever but i thought they were playing t in the park.

i was referring to oasis and paul macartney[/quote']

Yeah Orbital are indeed playing T but this was their last ever Glasto show. At least I think that's what they were referring to. Martina Topley-Bird isn't on the lineup page anymore despite no news section mention of her pulling out :(

Yeah, they were pretty good. Some more stuff of the first album would of been nice such as Cave or Uno, but it was still good. I liked the bit at the end where Matt just casually pulled bits away from the drum kit!

I haven't seen any of their set at glastonbury, but they were fantastic when i saw them at the secc last year and i'm looking forward to seeing them at t in the park, although that obviously depends on whether they still play.