aberdeen-music

For Sale: Dean Sarasota 12-string Guitar

Guest idol_wild

Guest idol_wild

Alan Ratcliffe - Reviews: Dean Sarasota electric 12-string guitar

Nice guitar, this. I've owned it personally for about two years and I have always really enjoyed playing it. It's been gigged a few times, but it has always been taken good care of. It's as good as new apart from a tiny screw which attaches the neck pick-up. I can't find the screw, but I'm sure about 35p will buy you a new one. The pick-up still works a dream.

I'd quite like to hold on to this, but I never play it and figured it deserved a more productive home. There is one string missing, but in the price I'll include a pack of D'Addario Regular Light 12-Strings EXL150.

I'm looking for 300 for this. I live slap bang in the city centre, so if you'd like to come round and check it out first, then you'd be more than welcome. A bag will be provided with it. Nothing flash, but it will carry the guitar over your shoulder.

201_0734.jpg

201_0732.jpg

201_0735.jpg

201_0736.jpg

Throw me a PM if you're interested.

Guest idol_wild

It really is a beautiful little machine and I miss playing it, but it deserves a better home.

Site user, neepheid, has been kind enough to offer a spare screw/spring for the pick-up, so this thing is as good as new really.

300 or nearest offer.

Guest idol_wild
any chance of a trade or a part trade?

I thought this thread would be lost in the ether by now, but this guitar is no longer available. Thanks for the interest, though. :up: