aberdeen-music

Misery Signals, Your Demise, The Number 12 Looks Like You, My Minds Weapon @ Tunnels

Ha ok. It was a joke. Wasn't actually expecting anything! Besides I have no idea who you are :p

Only 3 weeks til this now. Will be strange seeing TNTLLY with only one vocalist. I am right in thinking they didn't replace Justin...? Wiki now says the drummer is doing vocals now so he must be doing Justins parts..

not a clue mate, you might find out more on their website... The Number Twelve Looks Like You - The Official Website for The Number Twelve Looks Like You

get your tickets from One Up folks or send me a PM

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've got a spare ticket to this to sell. A mate pulled out yesterday. My number is 07980177661 so text me if you want it. 8 for the ticket or 12 on the door. It's your call! Will meet anywhere around the Tunnels to hand it over.

Oh yeah I will be wearing a periphery t shirt. The one with the light bulb with wings. Have a chat or buy me a drink! I'm only a poor student :p

I saw a dude with that periphery tshirt! must have been you. i see you like cynic too.

I've never seen anyone else wearing a Periphery t shirt so may well have been.... I do indeed like Cynic. I am sure I added you as a friend on last fm a while back so you know exactly what i listen to :p If I go to the metal thing tonight shall try stalking you :up:

Great gig! Well done steve! Misery signals were incredible! Number 12 were awesome, glad i finally got to see them. I wonder what they would have been like with 2 singers and 2 guitarists...? I loved playing and i thought we played really well. One of my favourite ones i've played while in weapon.

Thanks again steve!

Just the other guitarist in Saikano, who wears the Got Djent? one, haha

I was the one in the blue Tshirt who's amp cut out mid song for anyone stalking tonight.

Always has to be one eh? I wonder what the next Periphery merch will look like. I'm expecting League of Extroardinary Djentlemen or some other awful pun.

I didn't go in the end. Couldn't find a mate to go with, and I hate going to gigs alone. Even if I knew a couple of guys in the bands.

Great gig! Well done steve! Misery signals were incredible! Number 12 were awesome, glad i finally got to see them. I wonder what they would have been like with 2 singers and 2 guitarists...? I loved playing and i thought we played really well. One of my favourite ones i've played while in weapon.

Thanks again steve!

Yeah thanks to Steve for putting them on. I think you were the guy in the red checkered shirt standing beside me as I was getting raped by some crazy guy jumping all over me? In which case I do actually know who you are cos I see you about town all the time :p

Woulda been awesome if they had the Mongrel line up. I want to see Grandfather live but they won't play it with just 1 guitarist and 1 vocalist :( Pity cos it's one of my fave songs. The MMW set was great too. Probs the best I have seen you guys play and i have lost count of how many times i have seen you!

Always has to be one eh? I wonder what the next Periphery merch will look like. I'm expecting League of Extroardinary Djentlemen or some other awful pun.

I didn't go in the end. Couldn't find a mate to go with, and I hate going to gigs alone. Even if I knew a couple of guys in the bands.

Yeah thanks to Steve for putting them on. I think you were the guy in the red checkered shirt standing beside me as I was getting raped by some crazy guy jumping all over me? In which case I do actually know who you are cos I see you about town all the time :p

Woulda been awesome if they had the Mongrel line up. I want to see Grandfather live but they won't play it with just 1 guitarist and 1 vocalist :( Pity cos it's one of my fave songs. The MMW set was great too. Probs the best I have seen you guys play and i have lost count of how many times i have seen you!

That wasn't me. I was wearing my uncalm t shirt all night.