aberdeen-music

There Will Be Fireworks, Descartes, Esperi - 15 July @ Drummonds

Guest idol_wild
I bought the There Will Be Fireworks album the other day, to check out the songs before the gig. Had a quick listen and it's very good :)

You, you're awesome.

You, you're awesome.

I'd wanted something that I could 'attach' to the Ullapool trip i'm making this weekend with some mates.

Last year it was 'Midnight Organ Fight' by Frightened Rabbit, which we played to death over the course of 4 or 5 days. Every time I hear it now I think of the amazing time we had in some of Scotland's best scenery.

Hoping this album spurs the same feelings :love:

Guest idol_wild
I'd wanted something that I could 'attach' to the Ullapool trip i'm making this weekend with some mates.

Last year it was 'Midnight Organ Fight' by Frightened Rabbit, which we played to death over the course of 4 or 5 days. Every time I hear it now I think of the amazing time we had in some of Scotland's best scenery.

Hoping this album spurs the same feelings :love:

It ought to - it's very evocative. Really talented bunch of young men. Nice fellas, too, which counts for a lot at this level of the circuit.

Guest idol_wild

I keep getting the epic guitars at the end of Off With Their Heads in my head.

This is a good thing.

I'm looking forward to this. It'll be interesting to see Esperi's set-up. Think I might be in the mood for a full band set from them. :band: