aberdeen-music

There Will Be Fireworks, Descartes, Esperi - 15 July @ Drummonds

AGP presents

THERE WILL BE FIREWORKS

Continuing the line of impressive Scottish bands doing the round at the minute, There Will Be Fireworks mix the best bits of Frightened Rabbit and The Twilight Sad and come up with an irressistable sound that will leave you amazed

They launch their album on 1st of July and I may put my neck on the line and say this is a chance to see the next big Scottish band now before theyre filling bigger places than this. For 4 you should probably take the chance!

There Will Be Fireworks on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Downloads

Supports tbc soon

Tickets 4 from One Up and Welcome to TicketWeb! - part of our 2 for 1 offer at our myspace. MySpace.com - AGP(Next show: THE MUSCLE CLUB - July 1st@Tunnels) - 27 - Male - UK - www.myspace.com/aberdeengigpromotions

x

Guest idol_wild

Why the fuck are no local bands making themselves available to support this band?

Brilliant band.

Don't wait a year before they're signed to Fat Cat before going to see them, either. Go see them this time around. :up:

Why the fuck are no local bands making themselves available to support this band?

Brilliant band.

Don't wait a year before they're signed to Fat Cat before going to see them, either. Go see them this time around. :up:

why the fuck indeed! :)

Descartes are playing and possibly looking likely that The Fire & I might but really looking for one quality local if anyone wants to give me a shout?

Brilliant band.

Non-availability on our part, unfortunately. I'll be at this, purveyors of good tunes they are.

Guest idol_wild
Non-availability on our part, unfortunately. I'll be at this, purveyors of good tunes they are.

Boo and hiss to you lot. See you down the front, though. :up:

Quite liking Esperi's stuff on Myspace; l look forward to seeing them.

Phil, I notice you are playing the Market Bar in Inverness with Esperi? Whilst it is an excellent venue, I think there could be a few issues with space for Esperi (especially for their bells on the ground!).

229.jpg

228.jpg

When we've played their it's been a case of having the drum kit in front of the 'stage', with the amps set up behind it. Then there's lots of standing on chairs and squeezing into corners, whilst folk bumping into you on their way to the toilet.

If they played as a stripped down band i.e. without a full drumkit, I think it could work though...?

Sorry for going off topic a bit... it just occurred to me whilst I was here.

Guest idol_wild

Cheers for the information about the Market Bar, Ross. I think I'm right in saying that the dates I'm dragging Esperi around will feature Esperi scaled down - perhaps even just to one man. I don't even think they are fully aware what their line-up and set-up for these shows will be, though!

I'll let them know about the size constraints. :up: