aberdeen-music

Simpsons Quotes

Soda Jerk

• 2 weeks later...

I got season 10 on DVD for Christmas. Reviews seem to suggest it's the beginning of the 'decline'. Clueless. I watched it all in one day (didn't get a whole lot else done that day) and every episode is a winner. The one where Homer becomes an inventor is excellent, and the one where Red Barclay dies so Homer drives his truck to Atlanta; so good. Not a bad episode on it.

I need to download season 10 again I think, that's some of my favourite episodes there. Some great one liners also!

"Let's just say I'm sitting in the right chair!"

Looking at the episodes in season 11 it might be right that thats the end of the era, couple of crap ones there.

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Look at this absolute idiot of a woman.

http://www.buzzfeed.com/tabathaleggett/18-questions-i-asked-myself-when-i-watched-the-simpsons-for

I want to start one of those internet hate campaigns, the sort One Direction fans engage in when someone pushed in front of Harry Styles in a queue.

Typical buzzfeed shite. LOOK AT ME I'M SO FUCKING CLEVER. HERE'S A LIST OF THINGS THAT WILL BLOW YOUR MIND.

xx

While most of them are just "jesus woman, its a fucking cartoon." I can anwser two of them...

1-Groening wanted people to think their television's colour settings were off when the show started so he made them all yellow.
2-Having 4 fingers instead of 5 saves time and money instead of having 5.

I saw an episode where they said something about being in Northern Kentucky or something. I thought Springfield was meant to be like, that town in every state, they've never actually said what state they're in and made jokes about that too. But the other night I swear I heard one of them say they'll go back to Northern Kentucky or something similar. Is that just a joke that went over my head or did the writers fuck up with the whole "Springfield could be the town next to you" thing?

That was the Behind The Laughter episode which is to be taken as seriously as the 138th episode spectacular. It was a joke playing on the intentional non-specific location of Springfield.

So that's not where they're from?

And now I think about it, it might have been North Dakota. Or is that something else?

• 4 weeks later...

LHGEXFY.png

Give her this...and this...and then these.

Thank you Doctor.

Oh, I'm not a doctor.

bJ0cPdA.png

Homer: Question two. Who was your last employer?
Shary Bobbins: Lord and Lady Huffington of Sussex.
Homer: Marge, do we know them?
Marge: No.
Homer: Come on! Isn't he the guy I bowl with? The black guy.
Marge: That's Carl.
Homer: Oh yeah. So! You worked for Carl, eh?

077.jpg

"Smithers, dispose of his corpse and send his widow a corsage"

Edited by Joda Serk
  • Upvote 1