Here are the details from our database:

Artist / Event FRANZ FERDINAND

Venue Aberdeen Music Hall

Town Aberdeen

Day SUNDAY

Date of show 11/10/2009

Date booked 24/04/2009

Time booked 13.47

Order Details 2 x STANDING at 22.50 (including 2.50 booking fee)

Total Value 47.25 (including 2.25 transaction fee)

Order Status We will start to despatch tickets for this event on approximately 20/09/2009 and we expect to have all tickets despatched by 04/10/2009. Tickets will be despatched to:

7 days isn't leaving much time for the mail delays that seem to be happening pretty frequently these days. Has anyone ever had problems with tickets not arriving in time etc?

I'm more concerned with this...

THANKS FOR USING THE ONLINE TRACKER...

Here are the details from our database:

Artist / Event FRANZ FERDINAND

Venue Aberdeen Music Hall

Town Aberdeen

Day SUNDAY

Date of show 11/10/2009

Date booked 24/04/2009

Time booked 13.47

Order Details 2 x STANDING at 22.50 (including 2.50 booking fee)

Total Value 47.25 (including 2.25 transaction fee)

Order Status We will start to despatch tickets for this event on approximately 20/09/2009 and we expect to have all tickets despatched by 04/10/2009. Tickets will be despatched to:

poof.

Willie Nelson at the Music Hall last year, I bought tickets through Ticketmaster. They say not to contact them till 2 days before or something, so I do and they say "Oh sorry, there's been a problem sending the tickets out, just pick them up from the Box Office." I'd bought tickets in row G or something. I phone up the box office that morning and they say, "oh yes row g, we have your tickets, no problem."

So I get there half an hour before the show starts and the wifie gives me my tickets... in row fucking M! Cue me going mental, saying I'd bought my tickets for row G fucking ages ago and they better give me them. Cue moody fucking Box Office bitch telling me in a sub Planes, Trains and Automobiles way that I was fucked, that my tickets had gone to somebody else and that these were the only fucking tickets I was getting.

I was seriously pissed off, not least because I'd phoned earlier in the day to ensure there were no problems and they'd fucking bullshitted me into a situation where they knew there was fuck all I could do.

In the end the tickets they gave me were in the middle and the row g seats had been at the side, so it worked out OK. But I still lodged a complaint and some nice manager bod from APA gave me 70 worth of vouchers, which was nice. But the woman behind the counter was a beatch.

Willie Nelson at the Music Hall last year, I bought tickets through Ticketmaster. They say not to contact them till 2 days before or something, so I do and they say "Oh sorry, there's been a problem sending the tickets out, just pick them up from the Box Office." I'd bought tickets in row G or something. I phone up the box office that morning and they say, "oh yes row g, we have your tickets, no problem."

So I get there half an hour before the show starts and the wifie gives me my tickets... in row fucking M! Cue me going mental, saying I'd bought my tickets for row G fucking ages ago and they better give me them. Cue moody fucking Box Office bitch telling me in a sub Planes, Trains and Automobiles way that I was fucked, that my tickets had gone to somebody else and that these were the only fucking tickets I was getting.

I was seriously pissed off, not least because I'd phoned earlier in the day to ensure there were no problems and they'd fucking bullshitted me into a situation where they knew there was fuck all I could do.

In the end the tickets they gave me were in the middle and the row g seats had been at the side, so it worked out OK. But I still lodged a complaint and some nice manager bod from APA gave me 70 worth of vouchers, which was nice. But the woman behind the counter was a beatch.

Did you go mental in Planes, Trains and Automobile Steve Martin-esque style?

Are making me a little nervous.

7 days isn't leaving much time for the mail delays that seem to be happening pretty frequently these days. Has anyone ever had problems with tickets not arriving in time etc?

the allegations of being poofy are not totally without merit. i have used seetickets countless times, if my feeble fading memory serves me, we actually received the tickets 2-4 weeks in advance.... so dry out your hanky, reapply the mascara and enjoy the gig :p

Has anyone ever had problems with tickets not arriving in time etc?

Yes (my tickets arrived the day after) but luckily enough the gig was at The Tunnels so I just went down and explained the situation and they let me in.

~Yay!~

If the tickets don't arrive call the ticket company and, if you have little or no luck there call the venue and between them they should sort something out for you. Also, keep a record of the transaction.

• 3 months later...

A week and a half to go until the gig and still no tickets..... What's even more annoying is that they are getting sent to my parent's house in Fraserburgh (cos I've never bothered changing the address my cards are registered to, despite the fact that I haven't lived there in like 10 years) so if they arrive the day before the concert or something I'm going to have to fucking drive 50 miles to pick them up because there won't be time to post them.