aberdeen-music

faith no fucking more!!!

Never occurred to me teachers would have that problem like the school children would as well. what do you teach by the way?

Business Studies half the week, MICAS (Mainstream inclusion of Children on the Autistic Spectrum) for the other half. Love my job to bits, and the holidays are awesome. But it totally sucks when there are gigs/football matches/mate's holidays which clash with my work.

I've been really jammy this last 2 years with my timetable, which has given me an earlyish finish on a wednesday; meaning I can make the home Scotland games (v. Iceland, Argentina and the upcoming Holland game). The next day is horrible when you're underslept, but totally worth it :up:

Wait a minute, isn't the Corn Exchange really small? Like 2000 capacity?

This is the only UK date they're playing (except Download and Brixton Academy this month) tickets are going to be like gold dust...

Yeah, it's not exactly a huge venue considering that they could probably sell out arenas across the country. If I can get tickets I'd love to go but I'm not getting my hopes up.