aberdeen-music

Kong + chickenhawk + a guy called guy + tbc @ the tunnels sat 25th july

Mr. Warden, I'll have your t-shirt along with me. It's been lying on my desk since Dolcim. Too long. :p

For those after CDs, we only have maybe eight at the very most left. Will be making more shortly. Stu, Phil and other Phil (Alkaline), I'm almost certain your's were kept aside. :)

Providing Huw remembers to bring them, you'll get one. Last I saw, they hadn't moved from his car. :)

They're packed! Only had four left in proper cases though :(.

Put some more in plastic wallets and Liz has sorted out some artwork inserts for these. Probably won't sell these for as much.

Kong were crushing. My ears are still suffering now!

Chickenhawk were as good as I have seen them, and A Guy Called Guy were as good as I had remembered: no fan of scremo type stuff at all, but they are very intricate and sound good.

Didn't catch enough of Molineux to judge.

:up:

Guest idol_wild

That was a beastin' gig. Chickenhawk would not be my thing on record, but I really got into their live show. Kong were pretty epic too, though the masks made them look daft more than intimidating. Satisfyingly crushing at points, which I was in the mood for.

I saw the majority of Molineux's set and they get better every time I see them. I really rate this band.

I fucking loved A Guy Called Guy; my favourite act of the night. Really slick, a couple of nice time changes and I really appreciate Ross's restrained use of reverb and a spot of delay. It was interesting to watch. Fucking good drummer too.

Huw: That is a sweet bass.

Good night - well played to all involved. :up: