aberdeen-music

The worst thing i have ever heard/seen

noisecorechris

• 1 year later...

I also stumbled upon this somehow. I think you need to take the song and the video as a whole package. The track alone just sounds like your generic WWE entrance music alt-rock. Add in the video, and it will feel like you're stuck in a Kerrang TV timewarp, where every band dresses like Mudvayne and Mushroomhead regardless of genre, multiplied by 1000.

I love me some bad music.

On 5/13/2016 at 7:30 PM, Soda van Jerk said:

I also stumbled upon this somehow. I think you need to take the song and the video as a whole package. The track alone just sounds like your generic WWE entrance music alt-rock. Add in the video, and it will feel like you're stuck in a Kerrang TV timewarp, where every band dresses like Mudvayne and Mushroomhead regardless of genre, multiplied by 1000.

I love me some bad music.

Bad music is the best music!

xx

Question about that flailing dance thing... It looks like the purpose is to basically 'mosh' but more violently than simple jumping into one another, yet i've only ever seen videos in which the participant 'dancers' stand far enough apart that no physical contact will occur. Is there any examples (videos) of people doing this 'properly' or is it simply the solo pasttime it seems to be?

11 hours ago, Stroopy121 said:

Absolute highlight is at 2:08 in the second video when the dude dancing CLEARLY falls over, but they cut away before impact to try to make it look less embarrassing. Amazing.

xx

Not as good as at 0:59 of the first video, when he hi-kicks so hard he kicks himself out of the shot.

18 hours ago, ca_gere said:

Question about that flailing dance thing... It looks like the purpose is to basically 'mosh' but more violently than simple jumping into one another, yet i've only ever seen videos in which the participant 'dancers' stand far enough apart that no physical contact will occur. Is there any examples (videos) of people doing this 'properly' or is it simply the solo pasttime it seems to be?

• Upvote 1

the wee chubby guy with the blue hat was in the paper for doing a begbie and launching a pint glass in to a pit that fucked a girls face up.

i'm all for a slam dance and for me the mo$hpit is like snowball fights at school. you're on the grass(in the pit) you can't get too mad about getting a snowball (spin kick) to the chops. but crowd killing is for fannies. notice the girl who starts laying in to a guy and he puts his hands round his head signifying to all his bros that it isn't friendly punches like the friendly punches he laid in to someone just trying to watch a band.