aberdeen-music

The worst thing i have ever heard/seen

noisecorechris

and i thought the iron and wine cover was awful, that just takes the piss.

that video has broken me

Never heard of confide before, and they're terrible. destroyed one of my favourite songs. i hope they actually take the time to read the message i sent them on myspace... it reads:

"I want a reply from this and im sure you can take 30 seconds out of your fucking schedule to do it.

what the fuck?

you've turned a really nice song into something which can only be described as the sound of a dog choking on it's own shit whilst being fisted by your mothers. I think you should all die... seriously... fuck you all...

None of you can sing and you can barely even play.

may limewire eat up all your royalties.

good day, sirs"

• Upvote 1

Never heard of confide before, and they're terrible. destroyed one of my favourite songs. i hope they actually take the time to read the message i sent them on myspace... it reads:

"I want a reply from this and im sure you can take 30 seconds out of your fucking schedule to do it.

what the fuck?

you've turned a really nice song into something which can only be described as the sound of a dog choking on it's own shit whilst being fisted by your mothers. I think you should all die... seriously... fuck you all...

good day, sirs"

Bands never reply to anything critical. Cliff Richard hasn't tried to find the sender of various flaming envelopes he's received. Ha! Hope he never reads this website.

what the fuck?

good day, sirs"

i refuse to believe you have the balls to send them that.

i want proof otherwise its all talk either that or you didnt send them it from your own personal account

Other moves available to crabcore players include:

* The "Alaskan King"

* The "Peanut Skinner"

* The "Jrgenslam"

* The "Dirty Hamper"

* The "Pestal Press"

* The "Arch Carrier"

* The "Cock Duster"

* The "Squirrel"

* The "OrBenetiko v.II"

Another somewhat controversial move has gained a foothold in crabcore circles recently, which sees the player simply standing in one spot and running in place.

I can just see band there practice now. Spending more time on what moves to do where that actual writing songs.

How is running in a spot controversial?

Didn't you once send an amazing message to Lil' Chris on myspace slagging him off?

(I may have you confused with someone else)

nah, i said to one of his fangirls on myspace he was only famous for crying on telly in front of gene simmons and he sent me a message saying i was just jealous that he'd got further in the industry than me.

edit; that is still my claim to fame.

nah, i said to one of his fangirls on myspace he was only famous for crying on telly in front of gene simmons and he sent me a message saying i was just jealous that he'd got further in the industry than me.

edit; that is still my claim to fame.

How far in the industry has he actual gotten, or do i not watch enough kids shows to see his music.