aberdeen-music

The worst thing i have ever heard/seen

noisecorechris

• 2 weeks later...

Ever so slightly off topic, but this is probably the most relevant thread.

Anyone seen those two young buskers outside the St Nicholas centre? Two young lads, one with an electric guitar plugged into a practice amp, and one with a bass guitar which is not plugged in at all. The guitar player plays some crappy pop-punk sounding riffs, whilst rapping. RAPPING. They sound like original raps too, based on how terrible the raps were. Quite hard to make out the exact lyrics over all the TREBLE coming from the little practice amp, but I'm sure I heard the lyric "all bitches can suck my dick". The bass player just poses next to him, doing pogos and stuff, whilst not really playing bass.

Definitely the worst thing I have ever heard/seen.

• Upvote 1

There's a white rapper guy who busks in my part of Poland and he's fucking terrible. He plugs in a CD player then busts out these weak Biggie-lite rhymes about being a street gangster through one of those little pocket sized amplifiers. I heard him once open a song with "this one goes out to my boys in the Mountjoy penitentiary!"

Real Muthaphuckking Gs.

Edited by Loopy Racist

That sounds fucking brilliant. When are they typically there? I must go down and throw money at them.

I rarely venture into town on weekends so I dunno if they're ever there then, but they've been there twice this week, including today, and were there for most of the day it seems. I saw them killing it at lunchtime, and then they were packing up as I was walking home just after 5.

Forgot to mention - It was freezing today, but the bass player was sleeveless all afternoon. Hard.

Anyone seen those two young buskers outside the St Nicholas centre? Two young lads, one with an electric guitar plugged into a practice amp, and one with a bass guitar which is not plugged in at all. The guitar player plays some crappy pop-punk sounding riffs, whilst rapping. RAPPING. They sound like original raps too, based on how terrible the raps were. Quite hard to make out the exact lyrics over all the TREBLE coming from the little practice amp, but I'm sure I heard the lyric "all bitches can suck my dick". The bass player just poses next to him, doing pogos and stuff, whilst not really playing bass.

Video that shit and get it on the Internet. Do it now. Xx

• Upvote 1

My mate refuses to plug in his bass but otherwise I think my new band is a very worthwhile project. I'm sad you don't like it.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

The wee ned busker that sings opera in a monotone voice outside Bon-Accord.

Also seen him with a pal who is rather emo in attire, and he plays a bass, while the other plays a guitar and they cover NOFX songs.

Although the bassist wears gloves, which obviously mutes the strings.

Weird.

They haven't got  a patch on guitar wifie.

Bass now plugged in - he is very bad at playing the bass.

• Upvote 1