aberdeen-music

The worst thing i have ever heard/seen

noisecorechris

This band is pretty good. I don't know why hella people are talking shit. Prolly cuz they're jealous that they can't form a band half as good as Attack Attack! Yeah the vid is kinda funny, but the song is dope! And if you don't like them then suck it up and don't listen to them. Its not like if they get bigger that the world with come to an end. It just means that? you guys were wrong and hella people like them cuz they are a new sound and thats what people like.

I couldn't tell if this was a serious post or not. I really hope so, because it makes you appear somewhat mentally unstable. I do love it when the 'jealousy' card is played on top of any sort of negative opinion.

You also used the word hella twice, in most confusing contexts. Mainly the phrase "Hella people". What the fuck are you fucking on about?

I couldn't tell if this was a serious post or not. I really hope so, because it makes you appear somewhat mentally unstable. I do love it when the 'jealousy' card is played on top of any sort of negative opinion.

You also used the word hella twice, in most confusing contexts. Mainly the phrase "Hella people". What the fuck are you fucking on about?

you should have asked what the hella you going on about, i would have repped you for that, alas you did not however.

• Upvote 1

I thought it was pretty obvious he was taking the piss.