aberdeen-music

The worst thing i have ever heard/seen

noisecorechris

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I can't stop thinking about that guy's face tattoo. I've seen some job-stoppers in the past but fuck me, that one's brutal. Imagine doing that to your face, permanently dedicating yourself to an extreme lifestyle... and then you make piece of garbage. You can see it in his eyes at 2:03 - he doesn't want any of this but he's already in too deep.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Teabags said:

I can't wait til mumble rap/trap shit dies and there's a line of folk whose name begins with "Lil" queued round the block at the laser removal shop.

Cos fuck me the terrible face tattoo on the lot of them take the fucking cake.

I was saying this to my missus the other day. All rap seems to be now is people mumbling over whompy bass sounds and occasional autotune. I keep hearing this piece of shit everywhere at the moment and it's fucking nads. The guy is just talking and they've added autotune. 

I had a laugh at this today. Tulisa has successfully sued Britney Spears and Will.i.am for not giving her songwriting credit on a song she worked on with them,  specifically a lyric she wrote:

"Tulisa maintained that she wrote some of the track’s key moments, including opening line, "when you hear this in the club, you’d better turn this shit up"

If I'd written that shit I'd be suing to get my name taken off it. 

I had one of the most surreal moments of my life involving mumble rap. I'll keep it brief.

Actually, it's not that interesting but whatever...

Me and the missus bought a new car a few months ago. First day we got it we took a drive to the seaside, just for a rekkie. Went to a town called Long Beach on Long Island. About 40 minutes from NYC. Parked up and walked along the boardwalk.

A few hundred yards up the boardwalk we see this huge crowd of people kinda all swaying together in sync. Talking like 200-300 people. We thought it was some demonstration or... dunno flash mob or something. As we get closer we see the nick of some of the people. Lots of face tattoos and day-glo clothing and vape clouds and they were all rapping the same song. 

Turns out we had walked straight into Lil Peep's funeral service.

Stayed for a bit, saw a kid jump off the boardwalk and break his ankle, got ice cream, went home, googled Lil Peep.

• Like 4

19 minutes ago, ca_gere said:

I had one of the most surreal moments of my life involving mumble rap. I'll keep it brief.

Actually, it's not that interesting but whatever...

Me and the missus bought a new car a few months ago. First day we got it we took a drive to the seaside, just for a rekkie. Went to a town called Long Beach on Long Island. About 40 minutes from NYC. Parked up and walked along the boardwalk.

A few hundred yards up the boardwalk we see this huge crowd of people kinda all swaying together in sync. Talking like 200-300 people. We thought it was some demonstration or... dunno flash mob or something. As we get closer we see the nick of some of the people. Lots of face tattoos and day-glo clothing and vape clouds and they were all rapping the same song. 

Turns out we had walked straight into Lil Peep's funeral service.

Stayed for a bit, saw a kid jump off the boardwalk and break his ankle, got ice cream, went home, googled Lil Peep.

Was he the one that commited suicide? 

Literally the only thing I know about him. 

13 hours ago, Lemonade said:

I was saying this to my missus the other day. All rap seems to be now is people mumbling over whompy bass sounds and occasional autotune. I keep hearing this piece of shit everywhere at the moment and it's fucking nads. The guy is just talking and they've added autotune. 

"I got a tick from my head to my feet, that's Nike... and that's pricey."

• 1 month later...