aberdeen-music

The worst thing i have ever heard/seen

noisecorechris

17 hours ago, Stroopy121 said:

Has this been posted already?

xx

I detest Shy & DRS. They went on X-Factor or some shite recently. GTFO. I can only assume the Scottish rap/grime scene cringes whenever their name comes up. 

Also, this sounds like a really shitty rip off of Wiley's Wearing My Rolex.

2 hours ago, Teabags said:

I saw him live once. Cheeens was on after him and started his set by saying "Please don't judge Aberdeen rap by that last guy. That wasn't rap. That was fucking bullshit." Made me larf. Cheeens is descent.

Yeah we played a charity gig and he was on before us and the soundguy actually stopped playing the backing track and when Mickey went acapella he turned off the mic too.

Also, i'm pretty sure if you go back 10 pages you'll see both of these comments.

Damn, just as I was coming round to quite liking ed sheeran. I've never willingly listened to his music beyond a really good live performance I saw on Reddit but he seems like a decent guy in interviews etc. He was talking about this song as if he was 'stealing Steve Earle's thunder' by making a track called 'Galway Girl'. I think Steve will sleep fine mate.

Thats some grad A cringey cultural appropriation. 

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...