aberdeen-music

The worst thing i have ever heard/seen

noisecorechris

I actually really liked that song. And everyone knows what youre getting in to going to that kind of gig. But of course you do get the odd arsehole, like in that video. Up against the crowd swinging out and the guy who swings a fist as he stage dives. That's out of order. But if you're moshing and get a boot to the teeth you can't really complain. 

• Downvote 1

I actually really liked that song. And everyone knows what youre getting in to going to that kind of gig. But of course you do get the odd arsehole, like in that video. Up against the crowd swinging out and the guy who swings a fist as he stage dives. That's out of order. But if you're moshing and get a boot to the teeth you can't really complain. 

The song was fairly standard. I don't think it was terrible, but that style of hardcore doesn't appeal to me at all. I did quite like the guitar tone and the chugs, but little else. It was mostly about the video, which is awful.

'Moshing' seems to have gone to a bit of an extreme though. I'm all for a bit of a shove about, but actual punches and kicks is just daft. Some of those goobers are just punching and kicking thin air, but there's a few guys there who are climbing on folk and punching them in the head. Fuck that noise.

Edited by Joda Serk
  • Upvote 4

Loving the word Goober. Strong choice.

I'm a big fan of the TGH, and the sort of gigs it takes with it. It's all about pile-ons. I wouldn't climb someone and punch them, but I spaced jam-ed some kid at a Your Demise gig. Shouldn't wear a backpack to a gig, or I'll go Michael Jordan on your ass, one foot on his bag, jumped over and on to the stage.

• 2 weeks later...

Another Falling in Reverse monstrosity. They just can't stop making them. 

For some utterly bizarre reason the founder of Sumerian Records decided to do a Florence and the Machine cover album. For those unaware they mainly have -core bands on the label. Some are actually moderately tasteful spins on the original, some are just straight covers... and there are ones that are just breakdowns with screaming.http://sumerianceremonials.com/

Edited by keeno

• 2 weeks later...

This is some nonsense:-

Key facts:-

• Fucking stupid, farty beat made on an iPhone by a 12 y/o.
  • Fat, grown men with clown make-up gurnin' and swaggin' and throwin' up they gang signs 'n shit. Because nothing's more threatening than that. NOTHING.
  • COWBOY JUGGALO. CRAZY LISP JUGGALO. MASSIVE, BLUBBERY SHADOW-BOXING JUGGALO. All your favourite juggalos.
  • The guy at 7:50. What the actual shit is this herb doing? FFS.

Just watch it. These goobers are something special. Long live juggalism.

• 2 weeks later...

has anyone seen this state of a band attack attack! YouTube - "Stick Stickly" Attack Attack!

they are soooo terrible it hurts and i usually wouldnt say this but watch the whole video to see how terrible they truely are

this is what music has come to?im actually offend by it this is everytin i fuckin hate rite now

i seen folk rippin the hell out of this on shirt and destroy and thought aberdeen music mite have some class stuff to say bout this shite:swearing:

Who the f*** plays their guitar down to their shoes!? That has to be the biggest metal posers I've ever seen! They even mixed auto tune into this atrocious piece of shit that's raped my ear canal!