aberdeen-music

The worst thing i have ever heard/seen

noisecorechris

• 2 weeks later...
That wasn't too offensive at all. Sadly that formulaic crap is still popular, but they are far from the worst band of that ilk I have heard.

You will think that band are The Beatles compared to this. The section beginning at 2:14 almost ended me.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WHH59ZTfe_w

I was just about to post that Thamys thing. Awful. It sounds like someone throat-fucking a BBC Micro. Even the auto-tune is out of tune. Seemingly she dropped out of high school to start a music career. I hope it's not too late to re-enrol.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

The yootoob comments are pure gold.

ah, the rare 19/16 arrangement- a true classic.?

nigga you've gotta be autistic to fuck? up 7 nation army

SO MUCH? CANCERRRR

The female singer and the other more frenzied singer show the duality of the human condition. The screaming represents the soul attempting to escape the body. This sentiment is also shown through the lack of a time signature. The music, much like this person's fragile body can hardly hold itself together because the soul is so wild. As the song progresses, the seams are torn asunder and the spirit is released, finally free of the chains of? its fleshy prison.

The last one was replied to simply with:

Dude, you're a? fucking fagit.

xx

• Upvote 1

• 2 months later...