aberdeen-music

The worst thing i have ever heard/seen

noisecorechris

• 3 weeks later...
I saw this on Kerrang TV last night. It's hideous.

The beauty is that they don't seem to see the irony.

I got as far as "and you'll sing along and I wonder what's going on in your thong" and then threw up everywhere. Cheers man, now I must spend my day cleaning up sick.

It's meant to be tongue in cheek, isn't it?

Well yeah, obviously, but at the same time I'm not sure that they realise just how much they are sending themselves up by making fun of boybands, when most of these young emo bands are little more than "alternative" boybands themselves, what with their floppy hair, countless songs about heartbreak and the front row full of adolescent girls foaming at the snatch.

Or maybe that's exactly what they were doing, and I just missed the point.

A long time ago, Deadenstereo played a gig with a band called Bohemond who were so dreadful, they cleared the venue entirely (me and the soundguy were the last men standing until we had to bail out for our own sanity). They had a song that went "I wanna bitch who'll suck my balls" over a hellish slap bass funk wank car crash. For some reason, I wondered if they still existed. I give you:

Well yeah, obviously, but at the same time I'm not sure that they realise just how much they are sending themselves up by making fun of boybands, when most of these young emo bands are little more than "alternative" boybands themselves, what with their floppy hair, countless songs about heartbreak and the front row full of adolescent girls foaming at the snatch.

Yeah, I think you did. Still a pish video.

Guest Bob Knob

:laughing:

This actually is the worst thing i've ever seen. Im embarrassed for all involved. It gets sooo good about 3 mins in.

You know, I actually quite like elements of the music here :music:

(That said, it smells of hipster way too much (the gig even looks like it's in some middle class suburban garden, haha))

Regarding horrible embarrassing music, I'm yet to hear or see anything that tops this video that was posted on Look at this fucking hipster a couple of years ago -

You know, I actually quite like elements of the music here :music:

(That said, it smells of hipster way too much (the gig even looks like it's in some middle class suburban garden, haha))

Regarding horrible embarrassing music, I'm yet to hear or see anything that tops this video that was posted on Look at this fucking hipster a couple of years ago -

Oh my. That's not even music. What's it trying to do? if it's a pisstake its not a good one and if it's for real then its even worse.

That Narwhalz video is funny not because of the music, which is a mess because the guy's soooo drunklolz11 but not that bad. It's more the fact everyone in attendance is so desperate to be cool. It makes me cringe.

• 1 month later...
Can't think of a better place to share this

Singing about drunk girls at the bar and he says

"I can't wait to get you home so I can do some damage"

or alternately "...so I can take advantage"

The first date-rape hit?

o_O

oh and he raps in it too.

Oh my.

'Do some damage'? That can't be pleasant for anyone. Is that what happened to Kerry Katona?

Also, an old one but still spectacularly sexy..:

[Or if you'd prefer it with lyrics: YouTube - Blood on the Dance floor- Scream for my Ice Cream [lyrics]]

"I'm gonna jizz all in your face/I'm gonna wreck this fuckin' place/Pull my hair/Smash the chair/Break the bed and give me head".