aberdeen-music

The worst thing i have ever heard/seen

noisecorechris

has anyone seen this state of a band attack attack! YouTube - "Stick Stickly" Attack Attack!

they are soooo terrible it hurts and i usually wouldnt say this but watch the whole video to see how terrible they truely are

this is what music has come to?im actually offend by it this is everytin i fuckin hate rite now

i seen folk rippin the hell out of this on shirt and destroy and thought aberdeen music mite have some class stuff to say bout this shite:swearing:

• Upvote 1

Why is the guitar player opting for that odd stance? I think he may be part crab, or he has some kind of rock rickets.

I thought at one point he was going to drag his skinny jean clad arse down a hill like a dog with a ridiculous fringe.

Funnily enough I found this in wikipedia

"Attack Attack! is a six-piece American Crabcore band from Columbus, Ohio"

CRABCORE?! o_O

Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha o_O

That was fucking unreal. Part of me feels like i've just watched what might be Chris Morris' take on "metalcore" in some sort of Brass Eye special on why "emotional" music is bad for kids.

Particular highlights:

1. The singer running on the spot at around 1min 39secs

2. The singer suffering from some sort of palsy in his hand at around 2mins 29secs

3. The pumping hard house just before the end.

4. The Cher-esque vocoder treat that follows.

What did i do to deserve that!

I liked this comment on their youtube page.

"It's as if they just smashed together all the popular genres in order to make a super band. I applaud you on your quest to please the masses. It's not working though.?"

Guest treader.
isn't there another band from wales called Attack! Attack!?

that's what i said. my friend jack listens to them and he hates anything heavy.

maybe it's the same band and he just loves the trance.

Guest Tam o' Shantie

I reckon the reactions in this thread are something along the lines of how I feel when I hear 'good' metalcore :)

Seriously though in a lifetime in which I've experienced Brokencyde, this just passes me by. Haven't there already been a bunch of shitty metalcore bands with rubbish factory-preset digital synths and prickish looking floppy-fringed band members?

When you consider all the people who need to be involved from giving that band their first gig, cutting some demos, giving them a record deal, recording, mixing, mastering the track, making the video etc. etc. etc. you would have thought someone might have put their hand up and said "Hold on a minute, what the fuck are we doing?"

• Upvote 2

When you consider all the people who need to be involved from giving that band their first gig, cutting some demos, giving them a record deal, recording, mixing, mastering the track, making the video etc. etc. etc. you would have thought someone might have put their hand up and said "Hold on a minute, what the fuck are we doing?"

i guess weve got kabourophobia to thank for that

PsyOpus - Play Some Skynyrd comes to mind...

Hands over ears I am more than annoyed

Ten songs

Forty fucking breakdowns

Who the fuck handed you that guitar?

If you want to suck

Keep it up! Keep it up!

You're doing nothing but wasting your time

If you have to do

What's been done! What's been done

There's so many fucking better bands to cover

Strap up

Pluck that D chord