aberdeen-music

aargh...FEVERDREAM have had to cancel gig...aargh..

Dizzy Storm

their van decided to die yesterday after driving north from their london gig!!! despite getting the AA to look at it, seems there's no hope for it! they've had to be towed back to london from Stoke!!

they've weighed up all the options - hiring a van, which they wouldnt be able to do till monday morning...but all the expenses that will be incurred is just gonna make it impossible to do the tour....

they're really gutted and extremely sorry and know how much everyone was looking forward to it and had spread the word....they'll be coming back in october.

anyway, ERIC EUAN will still be playing - and im desperately trying to sort something else out - any ideas welcome!

keep you posted

shaz

Guest ForbiddenFruitcake

gah, thats crap, i was really looking forward to it :( but i'd imagine i'll still be going for eric euan. it'd also be nice if turning 13 or the gloria flaw could play...very nice indeed

Hmmm indeed

In light of the recent anouncement. I have decided it should be a free entry gig. So if you were coming down to see Feverdream etc and would have been happily paying to get in... You can now come down, see some top local entertainment and not have to pay to get in! Whoa!!!!!!!!! My goodness!

Jim :up:

if its just the euan playing we should all have a jam :up: like an impromptu open mic :dunce:

yeah unfortunately couldnt get another band at short notice...so do what you like with the night!!

i got an email from the Feverdream guys saying how sorry they are and they attached a photo of their van being towed away which is really funny!! if i wasnt so thick with computers i'd post it up on this thread....but i dont know how to do it.... :rolleyes:

shaz

Guest stuartmaxwell

i heard a rumour that orwell might be playing an acoustic set of all the er..."hits"

could you imagine it?an acoustic version of crazy battle this??

hmmmm

;)

Guest stuartmaxwell
i heard a rumour that orwell might be playing an acoustic set of all the er..."hits"

could you imagine it?an acoustic version of crazy battle this??

hmmmm

;)

actually no crazy battle this, its rather fucking hard to do

but there will be an interesting (?) version of hiroshima in transit, which is normally a drop c tuning riffing beast,

cmon folks, free gig to see eric euan, best band in aberdeen :up:

nicest guys too and i hear many of them are single, i bagsy shawn :p