aberdeen-music

100 Greatest Rock Drummers

Mouse

It's really more like "What drummers have you heard of?"

You can't take it seriously' date=' especially if it has Phil Collins [i']anywhere in it, let alone at number 18...

Phil Collins is a superb drummer, I'm not a fan of his singing but as a drummer he really is one of the best in the world, I'd ceratinly rate him in the top 10 drummers in the world alongside Cozy Powell, Rick Allen and various others...

Cheers

Stuart

Guest Nikola Tesla
you jest ' date='I have been learning The Kil ling Joke CD and the drumming is hard as fuck,on a par with Taylor fae The Foos,or Nevermind.Bet ye canna play drums.[/quote']

Em i don't see how you can think Dave Grohl is that good a drummer, shure his scream stuff is ok but he's nothing phenominal. His nirvana work is not that great either. Also the Killing Joke cd was just the Killing Joke drum style. he didnt really add anything new to their formula. Jaz Colmen probibly told him exactly wat to play anyway.

Another thing is that taylor from the Foos is a boring generic drummer,who uses little inovation in his drum patterns or maybe thats just me.