aberdeen-music

Ronaldo is OFF(well pretty much) - Madrid for CL anyone?!

kingofdeon

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Tam o' Shantie
Good ridance. Cocky fucker.

Fair enough but lets focus on the topical football news please - how are Blackburn Rovers going to fare now that Shearer has packed his bags for Newcastle?!

What does everyone think of Wallace Mercer's proposal then? Can't see it happening myself, those two clubs hate each other with a passion.

I couldn't bring myself to support a team that were made up from rivals...

A stupid idea :down:

'Mon the Elgin City :love:

It's more entertaining for a footballer being full of himself rather than the usual "nah we don't think about that. we just take each game as it comes" post-match drivel. Boring. Ronaldo loves Ronaldo, and rightly so.

"I didn't see the penalty / offside goal / red card etc," Arsene Wenger says that so often I'm beginning to wonder if he actually watches the game.

I love that. If it's an incident which gave their team an advantage, they conveniently "haven't seen it" yet. But if it's given the other way, the post-game interview is them going tits about it.

Footballers and footballing staff shouldn't ever be allowed to speak. Unless it's Ronaldo talking about how he is the second coming of jesus. I sense that a somewhat massive gesture by Ronaldo is going to end up saving the planet and civilisation as we know it someday. You'll see.

I couldn't bring myself to support a team that were made up from rivals...

A stupid idea :down:

'Mon the Elgin City :love:

Dunno, the entire Highland League could join forces to become some sort of super club although they would probably have to have a ridiculously long name to keep everybody happy.....

Dunno, the entire Highland League could join forces to become some sort of super club although they would probably have to have a ridiculously long name to keep everybody happy.....

Highland RangerThistle ValenaCuddin Mechanicounty Academelocos United.

Rolls right off the tongue.

HL should be pretty interesting next season now it's back to 18 teams. The fitba on show is pretty dire, but at least it's unpredictable and any number of teams could win it.