aberdeen-music

Guitarist looking to Jam

Ryan Skene

Hi im guitarist (18yrs) lived in aberdeen all my life. studying music at aberdeen college. Looking to get a band up and going and collaberate with others musicans, writing original material and playing some covers also.

Influences Led Zeppelin, Deep Purple, Free, The Who, AC/DC, The Rolling Stones, The Doors, CSNY.

any bass players, drummers or singers that are interested get in touch :up:

Do you have any other band mates?

I have a drummer and bass player from Peterhead, but I think I need to break away from them. We lost our singer to other non music commitments, drummer and I like very different styles of music (he likes pop and I like hard rock) and the bass player is unavailable a lot of the time.

Would be looking to start a rock band like. I have about 8 songs ready to go and another 4 or so in the pipeline. Would be up for some covers as long as it was AC/DC, Europe, Bon Jovi, Guns n Roses, all that type of stuff, but stuff like Kate Perry an Lady Gaga is just unacceptable.

I'm pretty commited, I've only been playing 3 years, started getting into lead a bit now. I'm 21 years old.

• 4 months later...

Jamming

Hey there.

Are you up for a jam one night?

I've been looking for a jam and found a drummer who is up for it and I have contacted a guy who plays bass that was looking for a jam.

Idea would be to book out a rehearsal room for a evening and make some noise.

They'll be no preconceived idea about how it should sound , just improvise around some riffs and grooves and see what becomes.

I don't know the other guys I just answered a couple of ads like the one you posted.

They've played a bit before, so have I . I play guitar and can do a bit of vocals. A second guitarist there would be good. I haven't heard from the bassist I contacted, but if he cant manage I have a bass and would give it a thrash.

Would be looking to use a studio in town.

If your interested get in touch.

• 3 weeks later...

guitar

Hi im guitarist (18yrs) lived in aberdeen all my life. studying music at aberdeen college. Looking to get a band up and going and collaberate with others musicans, writing original material and playing some covers also.

Influences Led Zeppelin, Deep Purple, Free, The Who, AC/DC, The Rolling Stones, The Doors, CSNY.

any bass players, drummers or singers that are interested get in touch

I play guitar if you would be interested in jamming with another guitarist as well. Influences : Led Zeppelin, the rollign stones, the doors