aberdeen-music

[prototype]

Prototype sold pretty well, it's a bit of a sleeper as there hasn't been much about it but I think as people play it at a mates or hear about it it will pick up. As for Sims 3 its sold out pretty quickly but its a farce of a game when it comes to installing, and EA has adopted the same approach as they did with Spore, one install, one computer.

As for Ghostbusters apparently it's PS3 and wii only for Europe, havn't heard otherwise or anything about the 360 version. This is due to Atari no longer being situated in Europe and finding the right distributer for it or some bollocks.

Any PS3 users played it yet? trying to decide on whether to pick up this or Infamous... hmmmm

maybe just get ghostbusters and wait for both to hit the bargin bin...

I was severely tempted by Infamous but went for Prototype on Xbox360 instead because I hate my PS3.

Ghostbusters may just tempt me enough to put aside my hatred.

Prototype sold pretty well, it's a bit of a sleeper as there hasn't been much about it but I think as people play it at a mates or hear about it it will pick up. As for Sims 3 its sold out pretty quickly but its a farce of a game when it comes to installing, and EA has adopted the same approach as they did with Spore, one install, one computer.

As for Ghostbusters apparently it's PS3 and wii only for Europe, havn't heard otherwise or anything about the 360 version. This is due to Atari no longer being situated in Europe and finding the right distributer for it or some bollocks.

Timed exclusive chappy - it is out for PS2 and PS3 this week in PAL region, all versions out in other regions tomorrow. I have it on preorder through an importer so hopefully it should arrive tomorrow or early next week.

As for EA's DRM/SecuROM crap, I thought they released a tool to de-authorise the software for most of their PC titles? Anything released after May 2008 should be completely SecuROM free.

EA Game Authorization Management Tool

I was severely tempted by Infamous but went for Prototype on Xbox360 instead because I hate my PS3.

Ghostbusters may just tempt me enough to put aside my hatred.

Apparently the PS3 version is inferior to the 360 version graphically:

Kotaku - Does Ghostbusters: The Video Game Look Better On Xbox 360? - Atari

Apparently the PS3 version is inferior to the 360 version graphically:

Kotaku - Does Ghostbusters: The Video Game Look Better On Xbox 360? - Atari

I read that on CVG website this morning. I was put off a little but i think my plan is to get it for PS3 tomorrow because I'm desperate to have it then trade it when the Xbox version comes out.

I love Ghostbusters!

• 3 weeks later...