aberdeen-music

Kerrang Awards.

Murray

go on that link for voting, can u even hear their song or whatever they doing?

i dont think u can.

I think you've missed Milner's point completely.

I know there are some people on this forum that enjoy our band, enough to want to vote for us at the Kerrang Awards. However, some of the people that are willing to help us out, may not know that the Kerrang awards voting malarky is now open. I'm just spreading the word.

I think you've missed Milner's point completely.

I know there are some people on this forum that enjoy our band, enough to want to vote for us at the Kerrang Awards. However, some of the people that are willing to help us out, may not know that the Kerrang awards voting malarky is now open. I'm just spreading the word.

I'll get on it. The album is all kinds of good :love:

If you are good enough people will vote and then u dont have to ask for it i guess.

I feel like you and I should have a life discussion about the real world at some point.

I strongly urge everyone to vote for The Xcerts, because they are good enough, they are deserving and they're one of our own.

That's all.

Voted.

I really can't overstate how much I like the album. I enjoyed it from the first listen, but it really is a grower and get better and better. In the face of a seemingly endless parade of mindless style wank, it's a real fucking cracker.

Guest idol_wild
If you are good enough people will vote and then u dont have to ask for it i guess.

Good grief. Get out.

I couldn't give a fuck about Kerrang or the vast majority of it's readers. But I give a fuck about The Xcerts and would love to see them continue to grow in stature and raise their profile through more media coverage and hard work. They're doing the hard work thing; international media coverage from Kerrang would be fucking super to augment it.

Anyway, I voted. I have seen them strut their stuff twice in the past month or so and they were fucking magnificent both times. A band that have matured into a seriously fucking brilliant rock band.

I also remember the very gig Kernal Loaf referenced on Union Street. Jesus. Though, only because Murray's trousers were so far down his arse and when he was doubling over to spew, all I could see was his Postman Pat boxers. Better that than a Japanese flag, I suppose...

Guest idol_wild
Settle down. She's new.

Not much of an excuse for posting tripe though, dude.

No doubt she'll never return and claim "victimisation", like so many others, but it's often down to settling yourself in and getting accustomed to the banter and, of course, not posting a ton of absolute fucking nonsense to begin with. :up:;)

It is better to break out a ton absolute fucking nonsense more gradually and with consideration for those around you. Otherwise the Gerbil gets very cross.