aberdeen-music

Korova

Guest Bob

Yeah it's slowly becoming my new haunt for a friday night. Music can be abit shite sometimes but i usually head into the sofa room where i can hear the music but still hear myself and my mates.

Easy enough to get served and is very cheap.

A usual crowd of people there aswell ..... too much haircut types and knuckleneck metal types. ha ha

Aye, noticed on Friday that the bandwagon has rolled down the brae!

Though I can see why: the door is cheaper, the drink is cheaper, and the venue is a pleasant place to be in (compared to Weep, which just looks really dingy and tatty nowadays, refurb or not). Will be interesting to see how it copes as a gig venue....

:up:

I've been a few weekends now, Friday's are good downstairs (middle floor), but thats the music I like, the only complaint I would have it gets far too hot to bare, so ended upstairs which was cooler, good crowd of people tho.

Saturday I went down to the club floor, which was great, specially for a TITP weekend, mobbed. Music from what I remember was pretty decent anda good mix of people, will be going again (only a stones throw away from mine too which is a bonus)