aberdeen-music

Any...

Guest Bob

...interesting characters in the BB house this year?

I've not really had the chance to watch it.

There's a female of retricted growth and of an ethnic persuasion - that ticks quite a lot of boxes.

If only she'd been a lesbian illegal immigrant she would have ticked all the boxes.

The gay geordie also seems like the punch line to some strange joke.

The rest are all interesting in the sense they are twats.

• 1 month later...
...interesting characters in the BB house this year?

I've not really had the chance to watch it.

None whatsoever and even watching these retards attempt crystal maze style challenges is of no entertainment value. Hopefully, they'll cancel it and return to putting on French films with ample nudity instead.:up:

People used to joke about the natural conclusion of these reality TV shows being someone getting murdered on screen or someone blowing their brains out in the name of celebrity. We're getting dangerously close to that point.

I've seen that Kurt Vonnegut quote in the press recently: Future generations will look back on TV as the lead in the water pipes that slowly drove the Romans mad. ... read some of his stuff and found out he also said: One of the few good things about modern times: If you die horribly on television, you will not have died in vain. You will have entertained us.

What a hero.