aberdeen-music

Is Forbidden Planet closing down?

Afro Droid

Guest Tam o' Shantie
I hope Tom doesn't see this post.

He'll demand to know why you didn't just phone the estate agent.

;)

"hi is that forbidden planet? Yeah, just wanted to confirm the rumour that your business has failed?"

Da hink so min. Valid thread.

"hi is that Forbidden Planet?. I just wanted to ask if you guys moving to one of the giant Malls we are getting that will make our city the Mecca of the north?"

That's what I like. Turn a negative into a positive.

Ah well. It's alright but I'd rather see Plan 9 and Asylum do well then the big chain. That said I got some bargains from their website the other day; Lucifer, Slaine and loads of other graphic novels for between 99p and 1.99 each. And I do like looking at their action figures/memoribillia.

Ah well. It's alright but I'd rather see Plan 9 and Asylum do well then the big chain. That said I got some bargains from their website the other day; Lucifer, Slaine and loads of other graphic novels for between 99p and 1.99 each. And I do like looking at their action figures/memoribillia.

You'd think if a large chain like FP were struggling, what with the their location/passing trade/kiddie-orientated toy stuff; then the independants would be right up shit creek...

Still loadsa conflicting rumours flying around. If they do go down, at least there'll be an awesome sale. As long as they don't shut before Friday (pay-day), I've got about 100 worth of books to pick up....