aberdeen-music

David Carradine found dead

Lemonade

David Carradine May Have Suffocated During Auto-Erotic Sex Act, Thai Police Say | World News | Sky News

"Police commander Lieutenant General Worapong Siewpreecha said it was unclear whether the 72-year-old killed himself or died from suffocation or heart failure due to ejaculation."

Best quote ever to appear on the Sky news website!

I could think of worse ways to die lol.

• Upvote 1

David Carradine May Have Suffocated During Auto-Erotic Sex Act, Thai Police Say | World News | Sky News

"Police commander Lieutenant General Worapong Siewpreecha said it was unclear whether the 72-year-old killed himself or died from suffocation or heart failure due to ejaculation."

Best quote ever to appear on the Sky news website!

I could think of worse ways to die lol.

Not half as good as teh cop's name...

"Conservative MP for Eastleigh Stephen Milligan was found dead with electrical flex tied in a noose around his neck in 1994."

Right, so a random UK politician who hanged himself in 1994 is worthy of a mention at the bottom of the story about Carradine. Gotta love The Sun.

"Conservative MP for Eastleigh Stephen Milligan was found dead with electrical flex tied in a noose around his neck in 1994."

Right, so a random UK politician who hanged himself in 1994 is worthy of a mention at the bottom of the story about Carradine. Gotta love The Sun.

Well, he had already been mentioned in this thread. Maybe Lucky Rathen is a Sun journalist. That would explain a lot.

Unfortunately, you weren't the first..someone stuck it on UB in 2006.

Claustroasphyxiwank however, now you may be onto something.

I wasn't implying that i was first. I thought he was asking if i was proud of my purile attempt at lacing a man's death with my sick comedy o_O

I will lay claim to claustroasphyxiwank though.