aberdeen-music

David Carradine found dead

Lemonade

Let's hope he was balls deep in some young Thai hooker when he died, that's the way I want to go.

That's how we all want to go! Or banging a Las Vegas hooker and snorting coke like John Entwistle.

Suicide according to this

David Carradine found dead in Bangkok - Nationmultimedia.com

Maybe he was having a wank like Michael Hutchence.

Possible.

It was a hotel's maid who opened his suite on Thursday at 10 am only to find Carradine in a closet. He was described as behind half naked.

Wirelessly posted (SonyEricssonK770i/R8BC Browser/NetFront/3.3 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1)

'Accidental hanging' according to the news. Sounds like the wanking accident theory might not be that wide of the mark! That Michael Hutchence bloke, no matter how much he did for music, will always be remembered as the guy who stuck it in Kylie then died while choke-wanking on a door.

Wirelessly posted (SonyEricssonK770i/R8BC Browser/NetFront/3.3 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1)

'Accidental hanging' according to the news. Sounds like the wanking accident theory might not be that wide of the mark! That Michael Hutchence bloke, no matter how much he did for music, will always be remembered as the guy who stuck it in Kylie then died while choke-wanking on a door.

Kylie, Helena Christenson and um...Paula Yates. Bob Geldof's soggy seconds. What happened? Nae wonder he hanged himself.

On a more serious note, David Carradine was ace, it was good to see him pop up in Kill Bill. Death Race 2000 and Q The Winged Serpent are both great B movie classics. In fact I think I shall upgrade my DR2000 video to DVD as it is a fiver in HMV just now.

I used to watch Kung Fu as a kid, actually bought the first series in a fit of nostalgia a while back but after a few episodes I got bored of it.

You would think that folk would have learned by now that Hangy Wanky (or indeed Wanky Hangy) is a VERY BAD IDEA. If you are that jaded, then celibacy is probably a better tolerance break, than some crazy, potentially lethal shit. You must wonder what the last thought would be in that situation; 'Oh fuck, now I'll just be remembered as another hangywanky manurrghh'. Ah well, RIP anyway.

It's easy to be revisionist about it now, but Paula Yates was still pretty hot in the early/mid 90s Big Breakfast era.

She was OK in a MILF kind of way for a number of years past her Tube days but after Helena C..downward step in my mind. Also it was a bit after that interview they got together and I always found it a curious move as she was def past her best by then. The fact she was 'probably' taking smack I imagine didn't help.

I can safely say I will never every try auto-erotic asphyxitiation. It might be the best wank I'll ever have but I'll never know because I am not prepared to take the risk of being found dead through wanking. Imagine Michael Hutchence or Stephen Milligan's parents being asked, "Oh so how did your son die?"

"Well, what happened was..."