aberdeen-music

Windows Based Drum Program?

Bigsby

Sounds like REASON is the app you after...does everything you want (and more)....the redrum module makes for a great quick simple to program drum machine and you change your patterns in real time meaning no programming and sequencing, just punching of buttons....

reason1header_l.jpg

Groove Agent from steinberg runs stand alone aswell...

Why do people download Audacity? You realise it does nothing...absolute garbage and you get what you pay for! (FA for FA)

I prgram drums on my laptop and then just take the headphone out straight into my 8 track. I got a probably shite program called Drumsite, but it gives decent enough results for demos and probably a bit more. If you want, listen to "Rivers" on Jon on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Downloads - drums programmed beat by beat on Drumsite and then everything else done on 8 track. It got some radio play too, well pro ;)

Actually, looking at the program now, it's just a demo I have. No save option, but I don't really need that.

I prgram drums on my laptop and then just take the headphone out straight into my 8 track. I got a probably shite program called Drumsite, but it gives decent enough results for demos and probably a bit more. If you want, listen to "Rivers" on Jon on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Downloads - drums programmed beat by beat on Drumsite and then everything else done on 8 track. It got some radio play too, well pro ;)

Actually, looking at the program now, it's just a demo I have. No save option, but I don't really need that.

They sound not bad actually (nifty song too). That could replace my horrid Zoom drum machine that I have been using for the past 10 years.