aberdeen-music

break up music

Guest you_nazi

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest SweetLittleWitches

I suggest not listening to anything meaningful...otherwise you'll end up crying the entire night. Crying some can be good for you...but crying too much just sucks...your eyes will be raw and puffy the next day.

Listen to something awesome and relaxing... and definitely don't listen to any emo music, with some guy pissing his pants about 5th grade love.

Guest RockMonkey

Not one to usually recommend a marillion song but "Afraid of Sunlight". 1959 (not 1969) by Sisters of Mercy, Famous Blue Raincoat by Leonard Cohen. The f%&* you song by Ani di Franco. And then Dr Jo recommends "As Cool as I am" by Dar Williams. You can get it on Yahoo launch and when you play it you have to jump up and down and dance like a loony. Make sure your curtains are closed.

hugs

x

:(

The district sleeps alone - Postal Service

Street Spirit - Radiohead

Somewhere a clock is ticking - Snowpatrol

Colourblind - Counting Crows

Note: Avoid any 'shared' song... ie: Songs you both sung along to together. It'll make you feel even shittier.

None of those are vengeful... for vengeful.

Muse: Hyper Music

Muse: Deadstar.

I dig Muse for my vengeful feelings.

Lindsay, we'll have a girl's night in soon ;(

Guest Jake Wifebeater

Sorry about your break-up. When shit like that happens, I listen to "You broke my heart, so I broke your face" by Wehrmacht. It doesn't make me cry but Christ, it puts a smile on my kisser!

Guest Jake Wifebeater

Also, try "Marriage can suck it, dude" and "The only time I think about romance is when I wonder why I don't think about it", both by the legendary Charles Bronson.