aberdeen-music

beer de france?

shaun

Morrisons have a range of stubbies I know for sure. Tesco in Danestone have quite a big range too.

Or get someone with a Makro card to take you there.... you get loads of weird and wonderful beers there!

great shout on makro! i'll probably be going there at some point this week.

thanks, johnny mac.

Guest Tam o' Shantie

right OK dudes i'm pretty sure he's not talking about branded beers here, but noname/own brand stubbies.

last year in france one could purchase a 20 pack for 1.94 euro, 250ml bottles, 4.5% and delicious

you will never find as nice a beer at this strength for as low a price in the UK

HOWEVER there are some which come closer than others. i'm going to revise my research, and I believe that beire d'or might well be the ultimate.

Avoid Fink Breu unless you like the taste of rotting weeds.

Shut up, Fink Brau is the drink of kings.

I spent an entire summer school drinking nothing but Fink with my flatmates and had a brilliant time...only beer I've ever found that gets you nicely pissed and yet no matter how much you drink, you still stay at that nicely pissed level.

'stop thinking, start finking' :)

Shut up, Fink Brau is the drink of kings.

I spent an entire summer school drinking nothing but Fink with my flatmates and had a brilliant time...only beer I've ever found that gets you nicely pissed and yet no matter how much you drink, you still stay at that nicely pissed level.

'stop thinking, start finking' :)

I too spent a summer drinking Fink Brau. We'd buy a few creates from lidl's and go drink them on the grass just across the bridge from the Don View pub. Many a day was spent drinking and suffering sun stroke. Those were the days.

One day though, I bought Miller instead of Stink Bra and my lifes never been the same since. I now dont suffer from paranoia, dizzy spells, random vomiting and the voices have stopped.

Oh and that nicely pissed level isnt from the alcohol, its the antifreeze.

right OK dudes i'm pretty sure he's not talking about branded beers here, but noname/own brand stubbies.

last year in france one could purchase a 20 pack for 1.94 euro, 250ml bottles, 4.5% and delicious

you will never find as nice a beer at this strength for as low a price in the UK

Belle Brassuese? If so, that stuff is da proverbial bomb. hoorin cheap and tasty to boot. Stayin in gettin pissed far outwieghs the advantages of going out here.