aberdeen-music

bri finishes fanzine 8

Dizzy Storm

I'M SICK AND TIRED OF PEOPLE PUTTING DOWN FUDGE AND THE FANZINE ETC!!!!

At least Brian is fucking making the effort, most of you have absolutly NO IDEA how much of brians time and effort goes into all the work he does, and what for he asks??? only for a bunch of fucking wankers that have never contributed FUCK ALL to the aberdeen music scene to slag off his efforts!! honestly......... why should he even give a fuck anymore!!!

we should be supporting peoples efforts not destroying them, or else where is the music scene gonna be in the next year or so, SHOW SOME FUCKING SUPPORT!!!!!

I think the new 'zine is one of the best yet (despite recieving a bad review!)' date=' especially the CD.[/quote']

ahh 'jonny'... :)

you see? this man has the right idea...

we slag him off and he doesn't complain!

he just adds us to the list of 'doubters of the true word' (as i imagine he would call such a thing if it existed), and resolves to be better and prove us wrong.

right attitude.

I'M SICK AND TIRED OF PEOPLE PUTTING DOWN FUDGE AND THE FANZINE ETC!!!!

At least Brian is fucking making the effort' date=' most of you have absolutly NO IDEA how much of brians time and effort goes into all the work he does, and what for he asks??? only for a bunch of fucking wankers that have never contributed FUCK ALL to the aberdeen music scene to slag off his efforts!! honestly......... why should he even give a fuck anymore!!!

we should be supporting peoples efforts not destroying them, or else where is the music scene gonna be in the next year or so, SHOW SOME FUCKING SUPPORT!!!!![/quote']

If you were refering to me - then you can cock off. :ding:

*sigh* yet again the old "WHAT HAVE YOU DONE FOR THE MUSIC SCENE?!" argument gets pulled out..when will people realise that consumers make or break a scene, but the people who work behind the scenes make the scene happen in the first place, but for it to happen, they need consumers?

As far as I see it, anyone who's ever attended a local gig or done something for a local gig to happen is part of the scene - fair enough, some people's opinions hold more water than others.

Oh, I don't know if this is a good sign or not, but I've seen a fair few copies of the fanzine being clutched by people I don't know :)

Guest stuartmaxwell

well i ended up buying 3 of the last one

bought the new one last night and left it in drakes, really cheap and the cd looks fab

er didnt actually read it, i will whenm i get it back

2-bargain!!!

Guest onlynik

The fanzine is a good read. I couldn't seem to put it down, but that could have been to do with the glue....................nice to see the spelling is better this time.