aberdeen-music

Amy McDonald

Humey Whilem

Can we not put her and Sandy Thom in a real life Celebrity Deathmatch so we are only left with one annoying Scottish bint who somehow became vaguely popular? Sandy could be distracted now and then by a lookalike of Toots held up ringside to add a certain spice.

You can't put Amy and Sandy in the same league. Amy can actually sing, and is vaguely attractive. Sandy has nothing going for her, more so the fact she is from Banff.

Amy has gone blonde. Thought she was looking nae to shabby on telly last week and would certainly be worth a rummage. More attractive than I thought she was. Would require a gag just though in case she's a squealer.

As for Sandy 'Fat Face' Thom... She has a column in the Evening depressed, need anymore be said?

Holland welcome to both. Maybe we can trade for Green Pony?

Amy has gone blonde. Thought she was looking nae to shabby on telly last week and would certainly be worth a rummage. More attractive than I thought she was. Would require a gag just though in case she's a squealer.

As for Sandy 'Fat Face' Thom... She has a column in the Evening depressed, need anymore be said?

Holland welcome to both. Maybe we can trade for Green Pony?

You'd need more than a gag for me tho.

• Upvote 1

On a similar note: can you take back Derek Ogilvie too please?

He's on Dutch tv twice a week. What a fraud.

(Had never heard of him when I lived in Scotland. There must be a reason for that)

A quick search on google suggests he reads the minds of babies...

...Jesus. You keep him.

A quick search on google suggests he reads the minds of babies...

...Jesus. You keep him.

He was talking to a 15 year old mentally extremely retarded kid (nice kid but no recognisable words, mind of a 2 year old, that idea) who had gotten a bit violent during puberty.

He grabs this kids hands and immediately says "oh he's telling me he was very happy when he was eight"........

Kinda feel sorry for both lassies - they wrote/co-wrote a fucking massive hit, and it got played to death and bugged the fuck out of everyone and now few people actually can stand them!

Which wasn't their fault.

Sandi Thom greetin about her cat however, does nothing for her reputation