aberdeen-music

what can i do on this sunny day

Guest Tam o' Shantie
Why hasn't Tam come in and told everyone to stop ASKING ON A FUCKING FORUM?

Because, and since you obviously don't understand my problem with it I will continue to do so, I have no problem with someone asking this forum for suggestions or opinions or information that they can provide down to personal experience.

I have a problem with people posting on this forum asking "What time is John Lewis open until on a Thursday?" "Does anyone know what Aberdeen Airport's current security policy is for liquids?" etc. questions with definitive answers that should be directed towards a professional representative of the shop or airport or whatever in question. Firstly because it is annoying that bandwidth is used for this purpose, and secondly because how the hell do you know that you are getting the correct answer from some potentially anonymous fuckwit on a site that just happens to be relevant to the music scene of the city in which the shop is located?

Because, and since you obviously don't understand my problem with it I will continue to do so, I have no problem with someone asking this forum for suggestions or opinions or information that they can provide down to personal experience.

I have a problem with people posting on this forum asking "What time is John Lewis open until on a Thursday?" "Does anyone know what Aberdeen Airport's current security policy is for liquids?" etc. questions with definitive answers that should be directed towards a professional representative of the shop or airport or whatever in question. Firstly because it is annoying that bandwidth is used for this purpose, and secondly because how the hell do you know that you are getting the correct answer from some potentially anonymous fuckwit on a site that just happens to be relevant to the music scene of the city in which the shop is located?

So if you have a problem with it, it's not allowed to happen?

Guest Tam o' Shantie
So if you have a problem with it, it's not allowed to happen?

yawn...is there a feature on this site of blocking everyone with an IQ below 90?

yawn...is there a feature on this site of blocking everyone with an IQ below 90?

why dont you ask someone who might know, this isnt a place for questions tom you have made this clear, maybe direct a PM in neils way, he would be the only "qualified" person who could answer your question.

Stop boring us and taking up precious valuable bandwidth please.

• Upvote 1

Guest Tam o' Shantie
why dont you ask someone who might know, this isnt a place for questions tom you have made this clear, maybe direct a PM in neils way, he would be the only "qualified" person who could answer your question.

Stop boring us and taking up precious valuable bandwidth please.

Maybe 90 is too high? Let's start at 80. You could just keep sliding it down until you had filter 'just right'. Yes this is a great place for asking questions. No I couldn't think of a phone number that would provide the answer to my obviously deadly serious question. A question about a script which could block forum posts from users based on their IQs measured via an output device such as a computer monitor.