aberdeen-music

Story Book Glen

sexytunk

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Are you getting shirty cause he widened your hoop?

No, I went to a decent school, the only kiddie fiddler we had was only interested in girls.

But I do have a good friend who volunteered in the Scouts alongside Paul Firth and was horrified when all this came out.

I know most things are fair game on here but as a father myself I just think "having a laugh" about child abuse that happened right here on our doorstep in Aberdeen is too far. Maybe it's just me.

Did he even bum them anyway? Can't remember the ins and outs (so to speak) of this case.

classic milton line!

"take your bag off your sholder, sholder against the wall"

"What're you doing boy!!"

And whenever you asked for a punch as in a hole punch he would come over and give you a dunt. And all those yellow sheet notes, good old Tech Studies, best subject ever. We once put a condom on his door handle, he took it off and put it in the bin, said nothing. Then Mrs Sadler (deputy head) came in, she commented that the door handle was slimey. One of the best moments ever. There was a guy in my year who claimed Rattray shot at him with an air rifle, just thought I would see if he was actually mental enough for that to be true.

Guest idol_wild
Are you getting shirty cause he widened your hoop?

He's getting shirt-lifty 'cause he widened his hoop.

I love the word "hoop".

Hoop.

Hoop.

Hoop.

It just gets better and better.

Christ, I feel like Red Forman when he eats special brownies.

No, I went to a decent school, the only kiddie fiddler we had was only interested in girls.

But I do have a good friend who volunteered in the Scouts alongside Paul Firth and was horrified when all this came out.

I know most things are fair game on here but as a father myself I just think "having a laugh" about child abuse that happened right here on our doorstep in Aberdeen is too far. Maybe it's just me.

Did he even bum them anyway? Can't remember the ins and outs (so to speak) of this case.

I have to admit, maybe I'm a prick for thinking this way but, I work hard to look after and protect my children, they are number one, as long as they safe and well that is my priority, it is not my responsibility to worry and concern myself with others children just because I'm a parent.

I was horrified as well believe me, the guy should be locked in a room with his victims and they should be allowed to kick him to death as he's an evil sick bastard. That is my view, but I'm a sick fucker, I enjoy having a laugh and taking the piss out of most things!

I dunno, thinking about it, I think the real problem I have with it is that it's just not a funny line, just gross. If it's funny you can get away with it being gross, but this one just wasn't funny.

I would say paedophilia probably is fair game for humour (see Brass Eye for one, which was one of the funniest things I've ever seen), but it needs to actually be funny, your line wasn't, despite the exclamation marks.

I dunno, thinking about it, I think the real problem I have with it is that it's just not a funny line, just gross. If it's funny you can get away with it being gross, but this one just wasn't funny.

I would say paedophilia probably is fair game for humour (see Brass Eye for one, which was one of the funniest things I've ever seen), but it needs to actually be funny, your line wasn't, despite the exclamation marks.

Well I apologise if it offended, certainly wasn't my intention.

classic milton line!

"take your bag off your sholder, sholder against the wall"

"stop smirking boy"

me and a friend had a "lightsaber" fight with 2 files and we were sent to Milton for punishment and a chat. He was standing in his doorway and his entire class were mocking him by pretending to shower behind him. Trying to keep a straight face as you can imagine was not easy...We ended up getting worse punishments for laughing so much.

Good times.

haha me and this guy rendal also fell fowl to getting caught having a sword fight with two files, he told us about the dangers of them shattering and someone getting a piece in their eye followed with the line "You wouldnt want to blind me boy would you".....i got three detentions after that.

haha me and this guy rendal also fell fowl to getting caught having a sword fight with two files, he told us about the dangers of them shattering and someone getting a piece in their eye followed with the line "You wouldnt want to blind me boy would you".....i got three detentions after that.

Hey, whatever happened to that quite-famous gay guy in your school? I've forgotten the name now, but it seemed like everyone knew him in Aberdeen...Dalgarno or something?

Guest idol_wild
Hey, whatever happened to that quite-famous gay guy in your school? I've forgotten the name now, but it seemed like everyone knew him in Aberdeen...Dalgarno or something?

He moved to Poland.