aberdeen-music

Ablach News/Album Launch...

MitchPact

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Two new Ablach tunes uploaded here: Ablach on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Downloads

From our latest recording session with Paul at Captain Toms:

Captain Toms Music on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Downloads

These and 3 other tracks to appear on - European Fastness: A Grindcore Compilation.

l_bf0b84a91a9d4906836275fbf17aa611.jpg

We'll be playing em this Fri:

l_58de3dff770f487b9e928478f1b3c8ca.gif

eh... check our spaz out. Aberdeen shows tend to be more last minute than the rest. Looks like November unless anything else turns up beforehand. Unless ye fancy treking to Elgin or Glasgow? haha

Well I'm pretty much between Aberdeen and Elgin so I'm sure I could put up with the locals to finally catch your gig :)

Always a pleasure!

Thought you mob were playing on the 25th with Active Minds and The Wankys? We certainly won't be ready in time for it...

:up:

News to me buddy... If it was a choice of the Elgin or Glasgow show.. i'd pick Glasgow, as it has CAPTAIN CLEANOFF (Oz) & FUBAR (Hol) on the bill.

Elgin - 1st Aug - NewElgin Hall

Glasgow - 2nd Aug - 13th Note

Cheers!

ps. Jake: did ye like the "Peel Session" version of ENT then?

News to me buddy... If it was a choice of the Elgin or Glasgow show.. i'd pick Glasgow, as it has CAPTAIN CLEANOFF (Oz) & FUBAR (Hol) on the bill.

Elgin - 1st Aug - NewElgin Hall

Glasgow - 2nd Aug - 13th Note

Cheers!

ps. Jake: did ye like the "Peel Session" version of ENT then?

Ah right, just assumed Ablach'd be a stick-on for the 25th gig, can't think of many others who'd be suitable other than Uncalm. Dates duly noted for August.

PS - Indeed, strongly approve of the ENT cover! Thought it'd be "Carry On Screaming" when it was announced. And tell Toasty he's still playing the wrong version of "Unchallenged Hate"...

Resounding :up:

If anyone has pics from Friday, please pass them on. Also, i am lead to believe that someone recorded the event on a MiniDisc Recorder?? We'd really like a copy, if at all possible.

Cheers!

Bazz

Ditto that (for KCHGH). :)

Gutted I had to leave so soon after we played so missed the rest of the night!

If anyone has pics from Friday, please pass them on. Also, i am lead to believe that someone recorded the event on a MiniDisc Recorder?? We'd really like a copy, if at all possible.

Cheers!

Bazz

I had the minidisc setup bud, straight out the desk. Sid had his recorder for crowd experience/atmosphere etc too so gonna get him to mix em all together and see what happens... desk rec is decent.

I had the minidisc setup bud, straight out the desk. Sid had his recorder for crowd experience/atmosphere etc too so gonna get him to mix em all together and see what happens... desk rec is decent.

Ah, well for some bizarre reason Sid told Alby he spotted someone with een. Wanted a copy to merge the sounds. Guessing not everyone was privy to your plans.