aberdeen-music

Ablach News/Album Launch...

MitchPact

Ah, well for some bizarre reason Sid told Alby he spotted someone with een. Wanted a copy to merge the sounds. Guessing not everyone was privy to your plans.[/QUOTE]

Hahaha, is anyone ever?

:p

x

mwahaha you think your short wee spell was bad? My relations have lasted at least 4years now.. hehe

Bootlegging yer own band... loser! haha

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Was a nice evening.

Incoherent thoughts about the bands: Nae sure about KCHGH yet, the playing was really good, but it sounded like about 15 different bands at once. Check out again further down the line. Uncalm were very good, guitar tone especially. Drive By Audio were absolute toilet. Usual solid stuff from Ablach. Left when Downfall started.

Overall, :up:

Was a nice evening.

Incoherent thoughts about the bands: Nae sure about KCHGH yet, the playing was really good, but it sounded like about 15 different bands at once. Check out again further down the line. Uncalm were very good, guitar tone especially. Drive By Audio were absolute toilet. Usual solid stuff from Ablach. Left when Downfall started.

Overall, :up:

In what sense? That it was different styles coming into play over the course or that it was all over the shop and didn't seem to go right?

Sorry it was only as much as a wave seeing ya, had to disappear. Catch ya soon no doubt.

:up:

In what sense? That it was different styles coming into play over the course or that it was all over the shop and didn't seem to go right?

A bit of both. Could roughly see what you were trying to do, but the performance and the songs didn't really grip me all that much.

Wouldn't worry though: only a first gig and the coherence will come over time.

(And I'm a prick, so my opinions are toilet anyway :D)

Bottoms :up: